BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
Walking into Sephora is always fun for a make-up and skincare junkie like me. It is always organized, most brands/products are easy to find in any store since they all have similar layouts. If I need help with anything there is always an employee willing to help -- even if it's incredibly busy. I have never really had a bad encounter with a Sephora employee. Return policies are amazing. The only downside is there lack of sales/discounts but it always a big deal when we get the bi-yearly VIB discount.
Ankita S.
I love sephora. This place can never bore me and always fascinates me. The moment i enter this store i get a good vibe and feel like grabbing everything and trying everything out
Kaneisha J.
Carrboro, NC
The sephora employees are always so helpful! The love to offer incite on the many products they've tried. And I always love the samples they give me! For the price of their products I'm glad we get to sample them before dedicating to the purchase!
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
Sephora is my #1 go-to for mid-range to high end makeup. The staff are very well informed and educated on their products and the latest makeup tips & trends. They offer free makeup classes and give samples of products to customers. Sephora also carries some amazing limited edition and exclusive items to their store. Every dollar you spend also become points so you can turn in for deluxe samples and other prizes, while jumping beauty insider tiers to VIB or VIB Rouge really gives you inside pass to new things. Love my Sephora.
Adrienne H.
I'm usually a MAC girl when it comes to make up however their MUA's can be a bit rude and unwelcoming (I've experienced this at more than one MAC) anyway I have purchased cosmetics from Sephora before but never needed much help in doing so. Well yesterday I went to the store because of an acne crisis and the young lady was extremely patient and helpful. This is what I look for when shopping I would definitely recommend Sephora to anyone needing a little special attention for their skin care.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I'm a bit of a Sephora junkie. You can almost always find what you're looking for when you go in. I love that they have the free standing stores and the smaller ones inside JC Pennys stores. The staff has always been really friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful and are always happy to let me try something out with a sample before I commit to buying it. I love that it's not a high-pressure sales environment, thanks to the sales associates not being on commission! Thank goodness! The Beauty Insider program is awesome! And they've always been really awesome with returns when I have purchased something and have found that I don't love it. I'm a big fan all around.
Britni L.
Tampa, FL
Makeup, Skincare, Perfume, Hair Care.....this place has it ALL. From affordable brands to high end designers, this is a store anyone can come shop at. The employees are always nice and helpful and if you ever want to try a product before fully committing, they will make you a sample free of charge and without a purchase! They always accept returns/exchanges if you are unhappy with something; even after you have used the product. Also if you purchase online, they do free shipping on orders of $50+. If you ever need to make a return or exchange from your online order, you can make this transaction IN STORE! There couldn't be a better store and selection!!!! A++
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
Okay first of all I love sephora so much, it's not even funny everytime I go on their website I always end up buying something. I've always had such a great experience with sephora and I love the fact that you can redeem points for gifts. I also love that they have special vib events. I love every palette that I've purchased from sephora they are my babies. And let me tell you, if you ever want to buy some thing from sephora that you've been wanting then you treat yourself because you deserve it and it's like getting Christmas gifts in your mailbox.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
Great beauty store to go to. They have all types of brands in here and they have a lot of beauty associates out on the floor to help you out if you need it. They have a great rewards program where you get points for every purchase you make and give you freebies after reaching a certain amount of points. Only con is that the beauty associates are very busy most of the time with other customers due to the store being busy all the time so i recommend going very early if you have any questions on products.
Nicol R.
Sephora is wonderful and, I like the many brands and choices of lots of items that you can choose from. I love purchasing my OPI nail polish and OPI Nicole nail polish from them. I also really like their beauty insider card where you add points to your card every time you ourchase something and then when it adds up, you can use those points to purchase more items, also when it's your birthday, they send you a coupon through your beauty insider card for a free item on your birthday !
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.