BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Mary B.
Topeka, KS
Sephora is a good place to find multiple shades of makeup and eyeshadow and a wide variety of products but they never have light enough color for my complexion. I like their fragrance selection most.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I love Sephora! It is seriously a woman's play store! I feel like a kid in a candy store as they have EVERYTHING a girl/woman needs to take care of their skin, hair, anything beauty related! And with a subscription to Sephora Play! you receive a card every month for 50 extra points with any purchase! And online you can purchase Flash shipping for $10 a year and then you can buy whatever you need without worrying about shipping and you get 3 free samples with every purchase!!! You just can't go wrong with Sephora!!!
Hannah T.
Roscoe, IL
i love this store. if you ever need a question or help to find ANYTHING. i mean from hair care, skincare to makeup. they have everything and the workers are just amazing. they are the most helpful workers i've met, and helped me find the perfect shade in any kind of makeup!
Makayla C.
Sephora makeup is the best makeup I love the eyeshadow and I love stuff Foundation I love the fact that the eyeshadow has every color and it matches with my skin tone perfectly and I love it. 10 out of 10.
I loved it
razane b.
Alexandria, VA
Love love love this product Dr. Jart+
BB Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm. I use this in place of foundation now. Makes my skin look so good. Colors are limited, but could match quite a few shades. If the color works for you I highly recommend it! Way better coverage and lasting time than Nars tinted moisturizer.
Brisa G.
Wendell, NC
I love the store is has makeup and that's my favorite I'm dying to try new makeup and putting it on the only thing Is that makeup is so expensive and I don't like that I shop at Sephora all the time literally all the time
Heather R.
Everyone's favorite makeup store! Everything you could possibly want and need in the makeup world can be found at Sephora. Everyone is super helpful and ready to help the makeup savvy. From Eye makeup to Foundation to Skin care and even Nail care can be found here. You can even receive makeup consultation and a make over for a price.

However, I removed one star for the high end price tags and the fact that this place can be overwhelming for makeup newbies and budget conscious shoppers.
Sonja B.
Austin
I ONLY buy my Bareminerals Buxom lipgloss at Sephora. It's the only reason why I head to JCPenney. The service is always good, the store is always bright and clean.
Andrea J.
Terry, MS
I really love going to Sephora! Mainly because they know what they are doing when it comes to makeup and skin care!! Sephora carries a wider range of products also!
Josey D.
Appling, GA
I love the bath bombs , they leave my skin so soft and fresh . Senhor a has great soaps that are great for all skin types and oh the make up is endless. They have the best foundation.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.