BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
malisa p.
Petal, MS
I just recently started shopping at sephora. I normally go to Ulta because the nearest sephora is an hour away. But I drove a bit to find some tarte brand lipsticks that Ulta didn't have.... And wow. The place is gorgeous. But I felt so out of place walking in. I didn't know where to find anything and even the staff was intimidating at first. Even when I tried asking for samples it seemed like a chore for some of them. It didn't go so well.

The great part was a nice young man helping me find the PERFECT dark color. I normally choose nude colors but fell in love with Tarte's HOPE. it's my absolute favorite color now :)
Kristina K.
Dallas, TX
Sephora has been doing a great job lately of integrating new types of makeup genres into the US stores, like Korean beauty brands. It's also awesome that they've started to really up their Sephora Insider Points rewards to new brands I haven't really seen offered in these mini's. They also upgraded the 500 point rewards, which is awesome. Sephora has a great, organized atmosphere that is very conducive for shopping and the employees are always willing to help me decide between my 8 foundation choices.
Kay W.
I do a fair bit of online shopping and Sephora always
provides me with a great experience. From Product
availability to delivery date fulfillment. They never
disappoint.
Edna Q.
Edinburg, TX
Makeup and perfumes I love it super good cuality very affordable price last longing and good size love all the products that sephora has wish I can have a sephora at home 👍🏻
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
I have a love/hate relationship with Sephora. I feel like because I am in my young twenties, no associate in that store takes me seriously or believes I have money, so they never take the time of day to help me, so most days I just go online and buy my beauty products that they ONLY carry in their store, just because I really cant stand having to be belittled and treated terribly. Its honestly a terrible experience just to get color matched in store because they constantly looked annoyed at me. Not my favorite place in the world.
Isela G.
Trying out Sephoras Foundation as in my opinion I have oily skin. Sephoras foundation was not my best experiance. I seem to find it very cakey and oily on my skin. For most people I know that they love packing or feeling a the foundation heavy on to there face. To this point I know to those people they would love Sephoras foundation because with a little they can get that cakey desire look and heavy feeling with Just little product to my opinion.
Meghan R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
The Kat Von D Lock It Foundation is a great product for full coverage. Except the shade i purchased (L41) was extremely thick and a paste consistency. Not easy to apply and after wearing, the product started to break down. Other than that issue, the color and coverage was great!
Anita H.
auburndale, fl
So I go to Sephora quite often. Mostly on my days off were I don't wear any make up. So when I do I get no help what so ever and no even a greetings from any of the sales associate. Do they judge the amount of money you are going to spend but the way you look? Because when I go after work I receive help. I work in administration and I expect the people that works for me to greet/help everyone the same and not by how they look. Just because I want to go shopping with no makeup and not dressy does not mean I am not going to buy something or need consulting. Come on they are the "experts" on beauty, help me out.
Gabrielle B.
Malta, NY
Sephora has so many different products and this is a must for all makeup lovers!
From nails to hair they have it all!!
Looking for a good highlight? Try their illuminate highlight palette it's truly my favorite for a great shine!
Madison C.
Philo, IL
Every experience I have had at Sephora has been a great one. As a regular customer, I have noticed that the staff are always willing to help! Most products are affordable but there are some that tend to be a bit pricey. I absolutely recommend shopping there if you are a make up enthusiast like myself!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?