- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Every experience I have had at Sephora has been a great one. As a regular customer, I have noticed that the staff are always willing to help! Most products are affordable but there are some that tend to be a bit pricey. I absolutely recommend shopping there if you are a make up enthusiast like myself!
If you like makeup and you enter a Sephora store you will be in heaven. It is an amazing wonderland of high end makeup products. I especially love the checkout area where the aisle is lined with smaller travel products that are perfect for testing out new products.
Kat Von D liquid liner is the most wearable liquid I've ever used. It is waterproof and very much smudge proof. The felt tip liner makes application so easy! Would recommend this product very highly
The best place to go for makeup obsessors! The people there are so sweet and absolutely know what they are talking about. At first when you walk in, you are engulfed by millions of products, but not to fear! The sales associates got you. Every brand that Sephora offers are high quality, including their own products available only in their stores or on their website. I would defiantly recommend this store to anymore who wants to go to makeup heaven!
I love Sephora and I love the way they showcase their makeup, skincare, and all beauty accessories. When I walk into one of their stores I feel excited, but also a little sad because I want it all! I give it 4 stars for 2 reasons, not ALL their associates are knowledgeable like they could be or are all extremely helpful. I think to have a good business the associates should be willing to work kindly and happily with all customers no matter race, gender, or identity.
My dry skin would cause my foundation to cake up around my nose and cheeks. It wasn't cute. Mario Badesacau's Rose and Aloe Vera spray changed my life. I spray it every night and every morning and my skin has never looked better.
I love going to sephora and buying cosmetics for myself or family. They have great product and you get sample to try out products. Even you can ask the cashier for samples and they put you some in your bag.
I can literally go into Sephora and not realize I've been in there for an hour just eyeballing all of the product I wish I could afford. Grated there are quite a few essentials that I can and do buy pretty often, and it's perfect for my everyday beauty essentials. They have such a huge selection of beauty products and their staff is always very well informed about everything they carry and can always help me out when they get something new in stock.
My favorite store but online is better because everything is there. Cons some Sephora stores are small and don't have all the products so i recommend online shopping.
In love with Sephora. The workers are very helpful when I ask questions about makeup.Sephora is my heaven on earth. They have many different types of products which I all love. there is only one tiny downside. the downside is the size of the samples. They are way to small to use.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos