BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
May X.
Saint Paul, MN
As a whole, general, in Sephora, I'm not a huge makeup freak, so when I go in Sephora, I usually head towards to knowing what I need/want and/or most of the times, I head straight to their travel size products especially the lippie section. I would recommend for those to go in; you do get free samples on products you would like to try and do sign up for their rewards program! IT's A MUST FOR THAT whether you shop there more often or not. (: (& no, I don't work at Sephora).
Madison J.
I love Sephora so much! They carry the most popular brand names like Too Faced, tarte, Bare Minerals, Kat Von D, Urban Decay and more! I wish they would include a collection from NYX though!
Amy k.
Imperial, MO
Sephora is the kind of store that draws me in and makes it hard to leave. For someone like me who loves to sample products, get a feel for them, sephora is a must! Not only is it ok, but encouraged for you to try out as much as you can while you're in The store, to top it off they're generous with samples which definitely encourages me to buy the products. And just in case you're not convinced that the adore their customers, they offer a substantial birthday gift for your birthday, it's those little touches that make sephora my biggest go to.
malisa p.
Petal, MS
I just recently started shopping at sephora. I normally go to Ulta because the nearest sephora is an hour away. But I drove a bit to find some tarte brand lipsticks that Ulta didn't have.... And wow. The place is gorgeous. But I felt so out of place walking in. I didn't know where to find anything and even the staff was intimidating at first. Even when I tried asking for samples it seemed like a chore for some of them. It didn't go so well.

The great part was a nice young man helping me find the PERFECT dark color. I normally choose nude colors but fell in love with Tarte's HOPE. it's my absolute favorite color now :)
Victoria T.
Lafayette, LA
Sephora is my favorite store ever! They have such a wide variety of brands and products from makeup to skin care to hair care and everything in between. And their beauty insider program is the best. I have been a VIB Rouge member for three years now and the perks are amazing! I get so many free samples and every time I need to get my makeup done they do it for free! You can't beat that! I buy everything for my skin, face and hair from Sephora.
Meghan R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
The Kat Von D Lock It Foundation is a great product for full coverage. Except the shade i purchased (L41) was extremely thick and a paste consistency. Not easy to apply and after wearing, the product started to break down. Other than that issue, the color and coverage was great!
Dana J.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
If you like makeup and you enter a Sephora store you will be in heaven. It is an amazing wonderland of high end makeup products. I especially love the checkout area where the aisle is lined with smaller travel products that are perfect for testing out new products.
Edna Q.
Edinburg, TX
Makeup and perfumes I love it super good cuality very affordable price last longing and good size love all the products that sephora has wish I can have a sephora at home 👍🏻
Amanda G.
Littlefield, TX
Lancome under eye concealer was given to me to try from Sephora. It is a must! Covers up the dark with minimal creasing. As a mother of a 7 month old, this definitely keeps me looking fresh and flawless
fidelande s.
Pompano Beach, FL
Sephora stores offer many great services I personally had a military ball dance to attend to for my JROTC class and that is the place I went to and got my make-up done. Just set up your appointment, and on the day of bring $50 with you. You will get your make-up done and you get to purchase fifty dollars worth of product that was used on your face during your session. You can buy something as simple as a lipstick, eyeliner, or even the foundation that was used. Also as you are getting your make-up done you can even ask questions throughout the process if your unsure of how to do a specific technique that was used by the make-up person.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?