- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The Urban Decay Naked 3 pallet is amazing. I love the shades and they are very pigmented. The wuality of the product is a perfect 100! I have so many choices of eyes looks when using the palette. I recommend it to anyone.
So many different products for different skin types. I love how they can match you to what you need. Also love the refreshing face masks and other individual masks.
I love this store so much. I go into awe every time I go in. I shop here every time I have got some cash. If I see a sephora store, I drop everything and go towards it. I make my boyfriend go in here also. I highly recommend this store!
THIS IS MY STORE!!! Sephora is my second home, possibly even my first. I shop here almost daily. The selection of products is so perfect. I see a whole range of customers every time I shop, from 14 year old girls to 30 year old men.
I purchased the SmashBox blusher from Sephora online. The color was exactly like the picture online and a little goes a long way! Very pleased with it and the accuracy of product colors online.
Sephora is my toy store! It's such a happy place! It's one of those stores I want to spend time in and browse all of the products, try them, and then make my purchase. I love that I can do that as well as run in and quickly pick up something specific that I need when necessary. They always have the latest products. I can go there for something new and can also rely on them for my classic favorites. I've always found Sephora employees to be helpful and friendly. I love Sephora!!
I love sephora for all my beauty needs! They sell high end products and their return policy is awesome if you don't love something. There are also plenty of associates to help you find exactly what you need
I have a love/hate relationship with Sephora. I feel like because I am in my young twenties, no associate in that store takes me seriously or believes I have money, so they never take the time of day to help me, so most days I just go online and buy my beauty products that they ONLY carry in their store, just because I really cant stand having to be belittled and treated terribly. Its honestly a terrible experience just to get color matched in store because they constantly looked annoyed at me. Not my favorite place in the world.
Kat Von D liquid liner is the most wearable liquid I've ever used. It is waterproof and very much smudge proof. The felt tip liner makes application so easy! Would recommend this product very highly
So I go to Sephora quite often. Mostly on my days off were I don't wear any make up. So when I do I get no help what so ever and no even a greetings from any of the sales associate. Do they judge the amount of money you are going to spend but the way you look? Because when I go after work I receive help. I work in administration and I expect the people that works for me to greet/help everyone the same and not by how they look. Just because I want to go shopping with no makeup and not dressy does not mean I am not going to buy something or need consulting. Come on they are the "experts" on beauty, help me out.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos