BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Susan D.
Pinehurst, NC
Sephore always has my favorite YSL products! My daily go to is YSL VOLUPTÉ SHEER CANDY in Color 04 Succulent Pomegranate. It's perfect because It is a sheer soft red color that can be worn alone or over other lip products!
Liana A.
Taunton, MA
I love going to Sephora. They have everything you need from brushes to make up to skin care products. I love the variety they have, the service that they give, and the professional staff that helps you if you have any questions. I use a variety of different Brands that they offer and one of my personal favorite is the Kat Von D liquid lock – it cover up. It applies perfectly doesn't cake up and gives full coverage while staying on throughout the day. Most definitely my Number one go to foundation
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I am a long time customer of Sephora since it really made it "big" I have always been rouge which is their benefit for customers who spend over 1,000 dollars there a year. Every time I go there the customer service is flawless and I am always leaving there with a bag and a smile on my face.. the ambiance of the store is just enough to make you want to go there! Being rouge, the benefits are outstanding with free shipping, free makeovers and free samples with orders! I never have a problem here and always come back.
Alexandra F.
Sudbury, MA
I have used Sephora since I started buying makeup. It was always 'the store' to go to once girls started wearing makeup to school. With an excellent website, fast shipping, and a nice store with good personnel, I will use Sephora for the rest of my life!
Julie F.
Girard, OH
I love this store so much. I go into awe every time I go in. I shop here every time I have got some cash. If I see a sephora store, I drop everything and go towards it. I make my boyfriend go in here also. I highly recommend this store!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I love their color selections!!! I bought this urban decay naked3 palette to try out some brown colors to blend with my blue eyes. The colors are so sharp and beautiful and blend beautifully! I have used a little bit of each color too, so the colors they select for the palettes so there aren't those few that end up going to waste like other products. I love Sephora!
Hannahxo1827 J.
Pittston, PA
I love their products but they are very high priced. But other than that I love them. I dont shop there alot because of the high prices but i still do love their products.
Whitney D.
Evansville, IN
Sephora had a wide variety of things that make looking beautiful day to day nice and easy! Make up for running to a kid's soccer game to going out with your SO on a hot date. Prices vary for everyone and make achieving that gorgeous look simple.
Savannah A.
Lenoir, NC
The Urban Decay Naked 3 pallet is amazing. I love the shades and they are very pigmented. The wuality of the product is a perfect 100! I have so many choices of eyes looks when using the palette. I recommend it to anyone.
Elizabeth G.
Mobile, AL
I have purchased directly from the store, and from the website. I always receive my items in a reasonable time, and they are always exactly as I ordered. I feel like the few times I have needed help while in the store, there was always somebody able to help with my questions. I absolutely love this store.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?