BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lauren Q.
Kingston , NY
What is there not to love about Sephora. Every thing skin care, beauty and fragrance in one place. I have a number of locations around me in NYC and I love the convenience of running in when I am out of an essential. I rally like how they will give you samples of anything to try, which is super helpful when you are looking to switch to a new foundation or concealer. I love shopping here
Deb K.
Sephora is my all time favorite shopping destination! Only problem is that I always find so much than I originally thought I went shopping for and therefore I spend way more than I anticipated. That said, I never regret my purchases... I love everything I get at Sephora. From hair care to makeup to nails and fragrance... I love it all. And their online store is so easy to navigate and the reviews are always helpful. I'm a VIB customer and probably will be for life!!
Susanna S.
Eagleville, TN
I've used Sephora's green eyeliner. I really like the way it makes my green eyes pop! Although it seems to use up the eyeliner really quick and it leaves residue under my eyes.
The employees are really nice although sometimes it seems as though they pressure you to buy and give you nasty looks when they think you're just window shopping. But overall, it's a great makeup/beauty store.
Fatima C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love Sephora but my review is based on the location and staff. Love that I can get samples and that if a product doesn't work out I can take it back. However, staff can sometimes dampen the mood and a shopping trip can be ruined by bad customer service. I've had a few unpleasant encounters but not enough to rate it lover than 4/5 starts. I wish they had a better point or perks system but I am enjoying their play box.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park , NY
Sephora is a store that will draw you in and you will want to make your home there! They carry all mid-range and upper cosmetics from makeup to fragrances to haircare and face care. I prefer Ulta however where I am able to buy both my cheaper brands and more expensive brands in one trip. But if I am ever looking to get some tips I head over to Sephora and ask one of their beauty experts.
Shardai J.
Brooklyn, NY
Recently wanted to try a new facial routine for fall and I happened to be by a Sephora so I went in. I had the best help ever and found these two reasonable affordable items by Clinique. One was a mask the other an overnight cream. They have worked wonders I will definitely continue to use them in my routine.
Joan C.
Lebanon, NH
Benefit lollibalm is a luxurious hydrating lip tint that is pricey, but worth it if you're willing to drop some cash. The hydration is lasting and it did not make my lips feel sticky at all. The smell is a fragrant rose scent. I got the purple tint however the color payout was pretty poor and the color hardly shows.
Sam E.
Winter Haven, FL
I absolutely love sephora. They only carry the highest quality beauty products, so it's a given that they're going to be pricy. I'm only rating them 3 stars because I've had a lot of trouble ordering online with them. I was charged for my purchase three times and my order didn't even go through, my money was refunded eventually but it was not a pleasant experience.
Susie J.
Just about the best beauty store out there. They have hundreds of quality brands and every thing is organized well by brand/need/etc. They have many reps on the floor who are super helpful. You can take a sample of literally anything home to try before you buy it, including fragrance, and their return policy can't be beat. Don't forget to sign up for their free rewards program!
Chelsea B.
Totally In love with Sephora! I use to never shop there and always went to ulta. But now I'm a total Sephora gal! They have so many brands that I'm in love with and every time I go there I have a great experience! I love that you can get makeovers and that they have a rewards program! I also shop online there a lot too and always am pleased that my order arrives prompt and correct!
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.