BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kelsa j.
When I need something like Nars, Kat Von D or pretty much any brand I can't find in Ulta I will go to Sephora. Often times I compare prices and it could go either way even with the brands offered at both. I love how you can get a sample of a product and not have to buy it and then regret it if it doesn't match or breaks you out. I also love how many deals they have on their app and how easy it is to shop online and how they remind you of when it might be time to purchase again.
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Sephora is not my favorite place in the world, it's always crowded and I feel like the customer service could always be better. When I am doing a Sephora run, it means that I am out of one of my go-to essentials and am usually barefaced. Without exception, I'm always given looks from the employees like I have no idea what I am doing or how to apply a product I am very familiar with. I think they have a stellar selection of products, but their employees keep me buying their products online.
Madison J.
Simpsonville, SC
Sephora is like going into a candy store that never ends and will make your wallet cry. It literally has just about any brand or kind of makeup product your heart could ever wish to desire. The staff is usually very knowledgeable and friendly, which makes tackling the store a bit easier. The one drawback is that it is extremely overwhelming to someone who is not familiar with makeup products as opposed to competitors who have a less aggressive store set up.
brianna l.
I have been loving Sephora more and more this past year. I actually have found good products in their own makeup brand and I love that they carry Kat Von D. I usually wait to buy from them until a sale or when I get a coupon though because it can get a bit pricey. However, I really enjoy shopping there. The employees are always helpful and sweet, and I appreciate that they allow you to sample products before buying. It's an enjoyable experience when you shop at a Sephora.
Erin G.
Warren, MI
Love! I am a makeup junkie/addict, whatever you want to call me lol. I usually shop at Ulta, they have most of the same products, because I live closer to an ulta than sephora. But for certain products that Ulta doesn't carry I will shop with Sephora. I love the Sephora brand makeup, even tho its the stores personal brand it is in no way cheaply made. My favorite blush is actually sephora brand. I also love the free samples; I get lots of new ones every time I shop, online or instore. Sephora stores also tend to be very clean and organized, and the people (at least at my sephora store) are always so fun to talk makeup with.
Natalie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Sephora seems to cater to every need and insecurity we could possibly have. Theres a quick fix to whatever we feel needs fixing and I am one of the many women who have come to rely on Sephora for providing just that. I get all my higher-end beauty tools here, mostly when I'm too lazy or suspicious to order them cheaper online. I do appreciate the perks the offer through their rewards program. I returned an expensive item though and it ruined my rewards benefits so make sure the doesn't happen to you! You can find great service there but be careful asking for tutorials, I got major attitude asking about cat eyeliner application.
Kayla W.
Decatur, AL
Went to Sephora to try a new foundation they staff was great they even had a cool gadget that picks the right foundation color for you. We went with Kat Von D foundation and I love it!!
Anna R.
Robinson, IL
Sephora is a great store if you are only looking for higher brand makeup. I like this store but most of the employees have an attitude when you come in and that is something I do not like. Out of the 10 times I have been in the store, I have only been greeted 2 times and when asking an employee for help I got an annoyed expression. If they were to train their employees attitudes a little better I would go in more often but until then ULTA is the way to go.
Shariana H.
Warren, OH
I get most of my makeup from Sephora. I absolutely love everything I buy from there. They could get a little bit more makeup because it's kinda small. The makeup is a little on the expensive side. I do think people should shop here.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I am a long time customer of Sephora since it really made it "big" I have always been rouge which is their benefit for customers who spend over 1,000 dollars there a year. Every time I go there the customer service is flawless and I am always leaving there with a bag and a smile on my face.. the ambiance of the store is just enough to make you want to go there! Being rouge, the benefits are outstanding with free shipping, free makeovers and free samples with orders! I never have a problem here and always come back.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?