BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I've shopped online multiple times but only been in the actual store once cuz it's a bit of a distance from me. So unless I'm going to the mall for a certain reason I'm not driving almost 40 minutes one way just to go there. But this store in my my opinion is better than ulta. There staff are always helpful and engaging and nice. No matter how full the store someone will always come up to me and ask if I need help. And if you call and ask if they have a certain product in stock, they will actually check and if they do will put it aside for u, under your name till they close. Again it's super hot in there just like ulta because of the lights.
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Sephora is not my favorite place in the world, it's always crowded and I feel like the customer service could always be better. When I am doing a Sephora run, it means that I am out of one of my go-to essentials and am usually barefaced. Without exception, I'm always given looks from the employees like I have no idea what I am doing or how to apply a product I am very familiar with. I think they have a stellar selection of products, but their employees keep me buying their products online.
Zoe R.
Douglasville, GA
Sephora.. where do I begin really, Sephora has more high end cosmetic and beauty brands but a nice blend of afforadable products we all love. I would love to see Sephora take on more inexpensive brands like NYX, Maybelline, or L'Oréal etc. but for what Sephora does have I'm really happy they do have those higher end brands when you're looking to splurge on well worth it products. I always look forward to receiving Sephora gift cards as gifts because it really is one of my favorite stores!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
When I want to try before I buy they are always happy to provide a sample. The best thing to me is the fact is if a product doesn't work for you, you can return it for a refund without any questions asked. I hate having make up sit around that I hate and will never use. There are many different products that you can't find in any other stores, so they have a great selection of beauty products more so than ulta. When I intend to spend 5 minutes in there I always spend a minimum of 45 minutes.
Arianna J.
Mesquite
Love love love Sephora, I love the atmosphere in there, the makeup is great the people are great. I'd choose Sephora over a Mac store because the girls are not stuck up and so much more friendly.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
I love Sephora. They easily carry the best beauty brands in the world (besides drugstore). The free samples are great when you order things online, and the beauty insider program is also amazing for more free things. I've even signed up for the Sephora Play box which is totally worth 10.00 a month. The only thing that could be changed is maybe the attitude of your employees sometimes. If you don't have a full face of makeup on, they don't want anything to do with you.
Erika F.
Flatwoods, KY
I love that all the employees are so knowledgeable about products. I've never felt pressured to purchase something I don't need, and they are always quick to recommend items that would work for my skin, style and coloring.
Jen G.
It's great for what it is. You can get makeup, perfume, and skincare products. Your points never expire so that's awesome. I gave it a 3 star because the company itself and how it treats its employees is not the greatest. I have met a few people who work there and they are unhappy about management and the educator people who come in to teach the employees about new products. The educators pick and choose the employees who get free products. A friend of mine in Raleigh, NC told me that you have to wear makeup everyday and if it's not deemed okay you get in trouble.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
Omg I love love love Sephora. It's literally my play ground lol. There products are amazingly great for a awesome price compared to there high end brands at there store. There eyeshadows are pigmented. There foundation stays well on the skin all day. There highlights and bronzer and blushes are almost to good to be true but they are LOL. I would recommend everyone to try them out. Once you try them, You'll fall in love. P.s they have great customer service.
member-9dcab26b5
Atlanta, GA
I love the place! I go there constantly for things like eyeliner to eyemasks. It's very helpful to be matched with skin tones or learn a makeup tutorial. I've been going since I was younger!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?