BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Daniela A.
Westfield, NJ
I love the products of Sephora because are friendly with my skin and I feel good because I think that I´m using natural and healthy things. and about the prices its not expensive at all.
Erika F.
Flatwoods, KY
I love that all the employees are so knowledgeable about products. I've never felt pressured to purchase something I don't need, and they are always quick to recommend items that would work for my skin, style and coloring.
Marie P.
Dacula, GA
Sephora is awesome.... if you're looking for high end products. Props to you if you can shop for under 50$ in there. They have a great selection of different brands and products. They have the best Marc Jacob's selection in my opinion.
Tameka R.
Frisco, TX
I try and go to Sephora when I'm in doubt about which product I would like to use. I love that the employees there go out of their way to help you understand the product and also give you tips on how to make the product work for you. I recently purchased some Clinique Lipstick but could not choose a color. Well the employee took pictures of me for me so I can see between the 2 colors. My selfies wasn't doing it justice.. In the end, I went home with both lippies.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I love this store so much. In store or online it's amazing. I've found in any Sephora I've gone in so far that they have been extremely helpful and nice. Which some stores they do not always have that. This store is great because it has such a nice variety of products and they have a section for travel sized products and mini kits of products. I love it! While it is pricer for some it's also great to go when the sales are happening you get a lot for the money.
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Sephora is not my favorite place in the world, it's always crowded and I feel like the customer service could always be better. When I am doing a Sephora run, it means that I am out of one of my go-to essentials and am usually barefaced. Without exception, I'm always given looks from the employees like I have no idea what I am doing or how to apply a product I am very familiar with. I think they have a stellar selection of products, but their employees keep me buying their products online.
Samantha A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love running into my local Sephora. The girls there are so helpful! I feel like every time I go in, I come out with a newly discovered product that I fall in love with.
Beatriz P.
Lexington, SC
As much as I love to shop for makeup and learn about new makeup, Sephora is definitely NOT my to go makeup store. I go makeup shopping about once or twice a week but if I can avoid going to Sephora I will avoid it!! Buying a wrong shade in a product or just getting the wrong item from Sephora can send you through a whole big hassle because of policies and just rude employees. I never fail to get a mean look from an employee, just because I'm poppin girl doesn't mean you have to be ruuudeee! You mad or whaaa
Veronica W.
Warren, MI
They have endless options for higher end makeup products, skincare and perfume. The staff is very helpful and can match you for your foundation color or help you find what's right for your skin type and tone.
member-9dcab26b5
Atlanta, GA
I love the place! I go there constantly for things like eyeliner to eyemasks. It's very helpful to be matched with skin tones or learn a makeup tutorial. I've been going since I was younger!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?