- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
My absolute favorite store. I can find almost anything I'd ever need in the beauty world in this one store. They have a good rewards system and a lot of perks once you hit VIB Rouge. Candy store for beauty addicts!!
All in one beauty haven for anyone looking for a quick fix or addicted to beauty products! There isn't a thing that you can't find at Sephora from bath products to dry shampoo to the latest face primer or hottest lipstick. The best part has to be the staff available that can help you look your best and can answer any questions you may have about the product you are purchasing and even recommend one better in quality and in price. I highly recommend going to Sephora for a one stop shop for all your beauty needs!
Sephora is a great beauty store with a nice variety of products. When I go to sephora I am almost always happy with the products I buy. The people there are rest and my favorite product from Sephora is the TOO face born this way foundation. It makes my skin look flawless and give the perfect almount of coverage.
I love the place! I go there constantly for things like eyeliner to eyemasks. It's very helpful to be matched with skin tones or learn a makeup tutorial. I've been going since I was younger!
Sephora is my all time favorite beauty store! The best product from Sephora that I have come across is the Sephora collection eyeliner. It provides clean, sharp lines with high pigmentation that doesn't fade away.
Omg I love love love Sephora. It's literally my play ground lol. There products are amazingly great for a awesome price compared to there high end brands at there store. There eyeshadows are pigmented. There foundation stays well on the skin all day. There highlights and bronzer and blushes are almost to good to be true but they are LOL. I would recommend everyone to try them out. Once you try them, You'll fall in love. P.s they have great customer service.
I love this store so much. In store or online it's amazing. I've found in any Sephora I've gone in so far that they have been extremely helpful and nice. Which some stores they do not always have that. This store is great because it has such a nice variety of products and they have a section for travel sized products and mini kits of products. I love it! While it is pricer for some it's also great to go when the sales are happening you get a lot for the money.
I love that all the employees are so knowledgeable about products. I've never felt pressured to purchase something I don't need, and they are always quick to recommend items that would work for my skin, style and coloring.
Sephora is awesome.... if you're looking for high end products. Props to you if you can shop for under 50$ in there. They have a great selection of different brands and products. They have the best Marc Jacob's selection in my opinion.
Love love love Sephora, I love the atmosphere in there, the makeup is great the people are great. I'd choose Sephora over a Mac store because the girls are not stuck up and so much more friendly.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos