BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Glenda V.
Fontana, CA
I buy most of my makeup at Sephora. Recently I bought Estee Lauder foundation and I love it. It's the only foundation that completely stays on my skin and last all day.
Kasey B.
Boaz, AL
I really like sephora it's just an hour away to the closet one so I don't get there as much as I would like to!! But if your needed makeup this is the place to go!!
mary u.
Red Hill, PA
I love Sephora! Everyone is very friendly and the hours are convenient. The makeup selection is wonderful. There are No Cons. Pros is there are many locations. !
Mychelle H.
Phoenixville, PA
I really like Sephora, especially their rewards program. The program has definitely come along way. Their products range from inexpensive to the high-end but with coupons, you can find a way. I love their return policy. When you buy makeup at a Target, you can't exactly return it once you've tried it. I secretly like the Sephora in Jcpennys better. The reason because they usually have the out of stock items and there's less traffic. When I shop, I hate the crowds.
María R.
weston, FL
me encanta, es lo maximo y realmente tienen productos muy bueno y perfecto para cada tipo de gusto y persona por eso me parece que es genial y la amo con locura total, no duden en adquirir sus productos porque realmente valen cada centavo es perfecto
Amanda E.
S Setauket, NY
I love this place! I can not get enough of Sephora! I can not go into a Sephora and walk out with just one thing! I spend way too much money there and it is a problem! I love that you can get your makeup done for free technically by just buying the stuff that you were going to buy anyways. Before I was a VIB Rouge holder I would make makeup aptments when I knew I had to by a foundation and other things that would be over $50, so I could get my makeup done for free!
Cherie A.
North Dartmouth, MA
Absolutely love the eyeshadow! It makes me feel beautiful . I'll never by another brand of eyeshadow again. Looking forward to trying Sephora's other products...
Olivia H.
I love Sephora. The only complaint is about the employees. They make them act so pushy. While shopping an employee came up to me and my boyfriend at least five times asking if she could help us find anything. We said no thank you every time but she continued to come up to us. It's like you're not allowed to just browse, which is annoying. So I browse online and then go to the store with a list of everything I want, to avoid being stalked the entire time. I love that you get to pick what samples you want compared to Ulta where they give you whatever they want to give you. I also love the travel sized stuff they have towards the register.
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
First off I love Sephora!! I recently purchased Kat Von D foundation, and I'm absolutely in love with it! It's hard to find good foundation for myself because I'm fairly skinned with freckles and have issues with dark circles. With that said I couldn't be happier with the coverage of Katie Von D foundation. Also Sephora gives you 3 free samples when ordering online!!! ♡
Sarah S.
Pensacola, FL
Too faced lip enhancer is silky and smooth, not to mention shiny and instantly plumps your lipd. The taste and smell of it are great too. An all around favorite.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?