BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lauren S.
Plattsmouth, NE
While I prefer the selection of brands that Ulta offers, Sephora is my go-to for foundation as that is my biggest expense and I prefer their points rewards more than the dollar amounts awarded at Ulta. If they offered more variety in store they would win hands-down. Recently enrolled in 2 day flash shipping though and may be spending money online instead of in store exclusively now :)
Mary D.
I remember when I first discovered Sephora. I think I was 14 at the time. I just remember thinking to my self this place is like beauty heaven on earth. I'm 24 now and still think the same. Whenever I want to try a new product or am just wanting to find something different. to try. Sephora fulfills all my makeup needs and wants and that is the most convenient thing any store can do.
Rola B.
Wilmington, DE
I love love love sephora. I'm in there almost every week trying out new things and getting samples before I actually buy the full size amount. I like to try new things out so I can see how it reacts to my skin and whether I like it or not. The great thing about Sephora is that they also give you samples if you need anything compared to other beauty stores who don't. I shop here more than any other beauty store. You can find anything in there.
Necie C.
Yonkers, NY
I went into my local sephora looking for a new cleanser and the salesperson, Johnny, was spot on with his recommendation of the Shiseido line. He took into account my fair and sensitive skin and demonstrated the products on my hand, allowing me to see the effect. I've used up the samples he provided and returned to purchase the full sized products. I am very happy with how my skin looks, three weeks after starting my new skin regime, and can't wait to see the benefits over time. Well worth the price.
Sabrina R.
I always get butterflies in my stomach and a huge grin on my face when I walk into Sephora. It's bright, clean, and has everything beauty! I love beauty products and Sephora has a great variety. Another think I like too is that the employees KNOW THEIR STUFF! If I have a question about a product or need help with application they are knowledgeable and friendly. LOVE THIS STORE
Marie D.
Syracuse, NY
Sephora is a go to makeup and hair care store. They have everything from prestige brand makeup to fragrance. Everyone is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They will give you samples of pretty much everything if you ask so that you can try it before you purchase it. If you have any skin care or makeup questions, the makeup artists at Sephora would be a great resource.
Deb K.
Sephora is my all time favorite shopping destination! Only problem is that I always find so much than I originally thought I went shopping for and therefore I spend way more than I anticipated. That said, I never regret my purchases... I love everything I get at Sephora. From hair care to makeup to nails and fragrance... I love it all. And their online store is so easy to navigate and the reviews are always helpful. I'm a VIB customer and probably will be for life!!
Joan C.
Lebanon, NH
Benefit lollibalm is a luxurious hydrating lip tint that is pricey, but worth it if you're willing to drop some cash. The hydration is lasting and it did not make my lips feel sticky at all. The smell is a fragrant rose scent. I got the purple tint however the color payout was pretty poor and the color hardly shows.
Stephanie V.
I have mixed feelings about Sephora. I love the variety of products and brands they offer. I also like that you can test the products right there in the store before you buy anything. And with that they give you samples of a product you want to try. I find the staff is sometimes helpful and sometimes they are not, I think it depends on the location. I have had experiences with some really kind people who work there and then others that were rude and would try to put so much pressure on me to buy a product.
Chelsea B.
Totally In love with Sephora! I use to never shop there and always went to ulta. But now I'm a total Sephora gal! They have so many brands that I'm in love with and every time I go there I have a great experience! I love that you can get makeovers and that they have a rewards program! I also shop online there a lot too and always am pleased that my order arrives prompt and correct!
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.