- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora and their reward program. They have me a free gift for my birthday and always send coupons and specials. Always so helpful and have all my favorite product from all my favorite YouTube channels. I love this place, great business.
Great store, clean, staff is a mix..some know what they are doing others just lie to you to recommend products. I wish them good luck. If they keep selling Trumps brand, they lost a customer here.
I freaking love this product so much. I have acne and I have some scarring as well and this foundation covers it all up. It is on the high end but its totally worth it
Big variety of prosucts and the workers are genuinly pretty helpful! Sometimes they themselves dont have the best make up on (or isnt applied the best) so i often stray from letting them help me. I have had very nice, helpful individuals but also ones that toss me aside, even if i have more questions, once i have committed to a purchase that they helped me on. I have bought a lot of different foundations/cover ups, but after applying and finding my color I asked about brow pencils and they "pointed them out." I didnt purchase one because I had no idea. Another time after picking a foundation out, i asksd about a brush to apply it and the lady just told me where they were and did not seem interested in further help. I would have made a purchase of a brush set had I been given some direction!
Kat von d products are my favorite! They are conveniently located at sephora where I love to shop. I have the sephora play box as well which I absolutely love! Kat von d tattoo liner and tattoo cover up foundation are my absolute favorite.
thiss ssttooree iss ammmazinggggg am iii righttt tryee mees evvery weree espessiiiallcy cccause ij gett 3 free sammpleees egvery tiime ii goooo avery thing there is authentix ammmmaaaazzing
Sephorais a great place to go if you need makeup. They have a wide varties of makeup lipstick and more. They also have good prices for what the makeup is really worth.
I purchased the largest bottle Clinique Step 3 clarifying lotion for combination/oily skin, giant sized moisture surge moisterizer and cannot live without them! This is my go-to skincare line. I know I am going to finish my skincare bottles quickly, so I always get the largest size available because I use it all up too quickly. Although I do experiment with several skincare lines both high-end and drugstore, I am always coming back to Clinique because it is what I know my skin loves.
Love this store. They taught me how to do my makeup and got me hooked on their products. If you look online they offer free beauty classes on Sunday's. In class you get to test out different brands and tools. It is very helpful for beginners and even more experienced people can pick up a few tricks. Here is where I learned to contour my face and do a night time smokey eye look. If you are worried they are too pricey avoid the products along the wall. The stuff in the center of the store is less expensive.
Best place to go try out new products you are interested in trying, everyone is super helpful and always knowledgeable on the best product for your skin and beauty needs
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos