BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

razane b.
Alexandria, VA
Love love love this product Dr. Jart+
BB Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm. I use this in place of foundation now. Makes my skin look so good. Colors are limited, but could match quite a few shades. If the color works for you I highly recommend it! Way better coverage and lasting time than Nars tinted moisturizer.
marlo s.
Southampton, NJ
Sephora is my go-to store when it comes to buying makeup. They always have the brands I need and they are always restocking their makeup to make sure you get the one you want. I give Sephora a five star rating because they offer the best of the best makeup, and have really fast shipping.
Andrea J.
Terry, MS
I really love going to Sephora! Mainly because they know what they are doing when it comes to makeup and skin care!! Sephora carries a wider range of products also!
Natalie C.
Menifee, CA
I used to only shop at ulta because it offered drug store make up but I have recently switched over to sephora because of the quality of the products and the friendliness of the staff.
Hannah T.
Roscoe, IL
i love this store. if you ever need a question or help to find ANYTHING. i mean from hair care, skincare to makeup. they have everything and the workers are just amazing. they are the most helpful workers i've met, and helped me find the perfect shade in any kind of makeup!
Iara F.
A SEPHORA É UMA DAS MARCAS MAIS VENDIDAS DO BRASIL, TEM PRODUUTOS MUITO BONS LÁ
BASE, CORRETIVO, SOMBRAS É MUITO BOM E TEM A QUALIDADE MUITO BOA
MANDEM PRA MI PRODUTOS DA SEPHORA
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
Sephora is one of the few stores where I will shop both online AND in the retail stores. The stores are amazing when you want to try something - endless rows of eye shadows and nail polishes and other higher-end cosmetics, all of which are available to sample - and I could spend all day in one. When you know what you want and don't want to leave the house, the website is always available 24/7 so you can order what you want and get your items promptly. The generous return policy gives me the confidence to take a chance now and again, because if it doesn't work out Sephora will take the product back and help you find something that suits your skin better.
Casey J.
Portage,IN
I love the fact I can walk in this store or go online and quickly find what I'm looking for. Plus the ability to have someone help me discover new items I New nothing about.
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
Walking into Sephora is always fun for a make-up and skincare junkie like me. It is always organized, most brands/products are easy to find in any store since they all have similar layouts. If I need help with anything there is always an employee willing to help -- even if it's incredibly busy. I have never really had a bad encounter with a Sephora employee. Return policies are amazing. The only downside is there lack of sales/discounts but it always a big deal when we get the bi-yearly VIB discount.
Josey D.
Appling, GA
I love the bath bombs , they leave my skin so soft and fresh . Senhor a has great soaps that are great for all skin types and oh the make up is endless. They have the best foundation.
Kenzie J.
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
emily C.
San Carlos, CA
Question has been deleted
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?