BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Marina R.
Brentwood, NY
I like sephora a lot I like to show there a lot it has many of the products I like using and besides sephora I don't think there's anything other store Id trust or like
Maggie K.
North Olmsted, OH
I love Kate Somerville's exfoliate cleanser. It is a little on the pricy side for a cleanser but totally worth it. I love how it leaves my skin feeling clean but not too dry.
Roberta C.
New Braunfels, TX
Love shopping at Sephora. I usually shop online to read reviews about the product before actually buying it. The staff is great at helping you with any questions on the products. Very good high quality products that are worth every penny! One of my favorite makeup stores to shop at!
Maddie H.
Sephora sells most high-end makeup brands, excluding a few of my favorite, and is personally really helpful when makeup shopping. Instead of having to shop for each individual brand they are all sold in one store, which is really convenient. I like Sephora, but again it sells high-end makeup brands which can sometimes end up getting really pricey.
Meg W.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I really enjoy going into Sephora. The options of brands is a main reason why i chose to go there instead of other places. It's kind of pricey but it gets the job done.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
I love this store. My mom got me into buying all my make up from here. They may seem abit more expensive than ulta but thats because they mainly sell brand name products. The sephora line itself I adore! I love their lipsticks and the arrangement of colors they have HOWEVER their gel eyeliner is crappy. Don't buy, its flakey. They used to have a good gel eyeliner but sephoras makeup line's problem is they give you something good then freaking take it away a season later. Its dumb but over all the stores great!
Amy W.
Hamburg, NY
Sephora always has whatever I need. I'm in their Beauty Insider program and get free samples every time I order online, and I ordered their FLASH 2-day shipping for only $10/year! Now I get their high-quality products fast without having to leave the house!
Chante P.
My local jcpennies has Sephora in it and I love it!! Some of the make up is a little bit expensive,but I still love checking all of it out and seeing if there is anything that I want to buy.They even have little containers of random things for only a few dollars at the front of the store.One of my favorite things to do in the store is to use the samplers to try out the make up,which is some thing I think every make up store should do because who wants to buy make up that they don't know will look good on them?
Danielle G.
Saraland, AL
Laura Mercier
Translucent Loose Setting Powder
This is so far the best translucent powder it makes your makeup look SOOOO MUCH BETTER and this is great for under the eyes to set your concealer and when you take flash pictures you won't see that powder so don't worry.
Fareeza A.
I love that Sephora carries *almost* all the brands I love. I wish they carried Mario Badescu and other more affordable, yet effective lines. Some items like the Sephora collection are overpriced in my opinion.

The shopping experience is ok. Luckily I know my way around, as employees can seem unfriendly sometimes. I notice that when I'm not wearing makeup, I'm treating a lot different than when I am. Unfortunately, if I'm going in store to color match, I'm usually bare faced so...

I love that there are always freebies online, but other than that the rewards system isn't really worth it. Ulta's is much better in the sense that you get cash back!
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.