- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a wonderful store. Sephora is just amazing. Sephora'a only unfortunate flaw that I have found is that you get too many better deals online than in the store.
I love that sephora carries anything and everything you're looking for that's definitely my to go to store! And their brushes 😍😍 I definitely recommend Sephora !!
Sephora always everything that I need and the customer service can't be beat! I met Allison at Sephora and I will continue to return to her again and again for tips and tricks!
I love this place, you can found all you need to take care your skin, best cosmetics, make up and perfums. To buy gifts. Its my favorite place on the world!!! ♡♡♡
I love the amount of selection but I get very frustrated that when I need help I'm always left hanging. When I come in I easily spend $200+ and so I feel like I should be helped if I need it but often there's people who are in high school who aren't in there to purchase items but to play and are taking consultants time and attention from people who are spending a great deal of money. I would also highly recommend investing in better classes for employees for makeup application
Sephora is my go to place to new makeup and beauty products. Whether I am looking for something specific or just browsing new products I love shopping at Sephora!
The best of the best for beauty needs. As a VIB Rouge, I love their perks and free samples. The way they organize their site makes finding what you are looking for fast and easy; sale items, best sellers, recommended, et cetera. Fast shipping too! I don't use any other site/store.
Sephora is really the best place to go if you want to find high-end make up skincare, perfumes and tools for make up. They have many different brands that is hard to find any other place. It is so organized and is easy to find what you need especially with the help of those who work there. They are so helpful and nice!
I love the sephora brand shear foundation. it's light and airy just the way I like it. it's also oil free which is fantastic for my oily skin, I use it every day.
You can basically buy anything and everything you need and want. Every sephora I have been to the staff WAS very kind and sweet. All were energetic dancing and helping out
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos