- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil is the best I have ever tried. I love the feeling of my skin hydrated and this isn't as oily as others. It's just perfect. It soaks into your skin. This is something I would recommend
The best!!!!!! I can get lost for hours in this makeup junkies dream. I like that every store is different and the staff are extremely brand/product knowledgeable.
I was just in here today! The sales associates are always super helpful in finding a product that matches my needs-whether it be something simple like a nail polish, or more complex like a foundation and what to pair it with. Their return policy is super flexible too. My only issue is the samples and how if they're not available when you place an order online, something random will show up in your package, which can be a major issue if you have allergies and look up these things before you order.
Absolutely love the fact that you guys sell so many different brand names on your website. My favorite product is the Smashbox X-Rated mascara I wear it every day!
Great beauty store to go to. They have all types of brands in here and they have a lot of beauty associates out on the floor to help you out if you need it. They have a great rewards program where you get points for every purchase you make and give you freebies after reaching a certain amount of points. Only con is that the beauty associates are very busy most of the time with other customers due to the store being busy all the time so i recommend going very early if you have any questions on products.
Sephora is always a great place to go to find top cosmetic brands. The staff is always helpful and there are plenty of ways to sample or try the products in store.
Great products absolutely love it. Lots of different choices to choose from. Although pricey i always go back and absolutely love all of their magnificent make up.
I love that you can test anything before purchasing it! I like the service I recieve from here because they always tells me what is good for my face and what looks better. It is always fun coming here because never long lines.
I always buy the Urban Decay Shadow Primer Original from Sephora. Love this product. Easy to use , helps even drug store brand eye shadows last all day. I also love the packaging.
Although they don't carry every beauty brand I shop for, they do have an incredible range of beauty supplies and makeup. I've always had great customer service experiences and orders purchased online come in a timely fashion.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos