BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Ashley T.
Overland Park, KS
I absolutely love the sephora store at my local mall it always makes me feel like a beauty queen every time i walk in the store associates are always very helpful there is samples of everything in the store if i could live in this place i would
Tianna H.
Sephora can be a very overwhelming store to go to for beginners in make-up. At first you are not really sure what you are looking for and you miss out on amazing deals. Sephora is awesome because you can literally sample anything and everything, also they often have an amazing staff that is more than willing to answer your questions. Once you visit more and more often you realize the store is easier to navigate than what you first thought. Take advantage of all the Sephora goodness!
Sephora is top down the best store ever. I currently using kat von d foundation and good cover. Makes you look flawless. Stays on the whole day. Everything I go into sephora they have great customer service.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love Sephora! it's not just because I'm a makeup junkie because I am they are a great store! You have the ability to get something for different price points depending on your budget, you can try on makeup so you don't end up with something wrong for you and the have lots of sales and events. When you order you get samples and can join beauty insiders which is their rewards programs and depending on how much you spend you earn points to get deluxe samples to kits for free! Any beauty lovers dream!!
Elizabeth S.
Land O Lakes, FL
Sephora is the first place I look when I want a new makeup or skincare product. There selection of products is amazing! I always get great recommendations as well!
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
I like Sephora because they sell Kat Von D products, but besides that sometimes I feel that they have higher prices vs their competitor with some of the same products. And they seem to not have as many sales as their competitor Ulta. But whenever I need samples and want a large array of non drug store brand products. This is the place to go, and also too their workers can be very helpful and knowledgeable. In Palm Springs a worker by the name of Danny is amazing !!! He has found me the best lip colors!
Lena B.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is my absolute favorite store! They have amazing customer service. The people that work there are very helpful and know their products! I mostly buy my beauty products from here!
Nicol R.
Sephora is wonderful and, I like the many brands and choices of lots of items that you can choose from. I love purchasing my OPI nail polish and OPI Nicole nail polish from them. I also really like their beauty insider card where you add points to your card every time you ourchase something and then when it adds up, you can use those points to purchase more items, also when it's your birthday, they send you a coupon through your beauty insider card for a free item on your birthday !
Kayla H.
I love that you can test anything before purchasing it! I like the service I recieve from here because they always tells me what is good for my face and what looks better. It is always fun coming here because never long lines.
Jennifer V.
Dumfries, VA
Looking for a place to get your make-up addiction started? You have found the right place! Sephora is one of the only stores that will make you feel like you know what you're looking for as soon as you step in the store. Even if you don't get that feeling, there will be more than one make up assistant to help you figure it out. How great is that? Among the million options you have to choose from, you will at least buy two for each section of your face. Skin care products, enhancements for that beauty within that you didn't know you had.. Sephora is the place to help bring it out. I highly recommend it! If you don't have a budget of course. Pace yourself.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?