- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I should really just set up a direct deposit for Sephora... I could really consider going to Sephora a pastime. There are always new and trending prices for you to test and sample. The displays are so beautifully done that I could spend all day in there with my girlfriends. The best products have to be the sampler sets and Sephora Favorites since you get to try a little bit of everything. I've gotten the Sephora Favorites lip set as well as the perfume samplers (you get a gift certificate to redeem a full sized bottle at no extra cost!) no one will ever replace Sephora in my heart.
Sephora is the love of my life. They have almost every brand, and usually their prices are pretty comparable. Definitely sign up for the rewards programs because you can get some great free products and services. They also give you 3 free samples whenever you buy something online, and if you search sephora promo codes, you can get a deluxe sample of something if you spend over $25. They also have free in-store classes, which are so much better than trying to figure out how to do something from a youtube tutorial. They also have a program called flash shipping, where you can pay $10 and get free 2-day shipping for a year (pays for itself after 2 online purchases). Everyone who works there is also super knowledgeable, and if you want something, they will work with you to find the best product for your skin type.
Love, love, love the customer service and variety! I love being able to collect points and use those towards samples of other products I may not already use or know about or use them towards samples of products I love. I would absolutely reccomend shopping here.
Our Jc penny's recently got a Sephora and it's so nice to finally have a store with better high end makeup. Ulta just doesn't cut it here. I love there urban decay and too faced products
Favorite store ever!! An unlimited supply of beauty!!! Perfect place to try out new things and have people around the store who know so much and are a ton of help!
I love love love Sephora! You could spend so much time and money in the store. It's seriously addicting. I find myself coming here even when I don't need to. They have tons of high end brands of makeup, but they are all oh so wonderful! The employees are also very helpful and will take as much time as you need them to in order to inform you about a certain product, and will even apply it to your face and send you home with samples. If you don't mind spending a few extra $ on some great makeup, definitely give Sephora a go!
Sephora has anything beauty you need. They carry all of the top brands. And they have their own brand that is a little cheaper than the top beauty brands but just as good.
Just love love love going in to the store, enjoy makeup in general so this store is my favorite place to go; can find everything I need for my skin care and make up needs.
I have been loving my new highlighter by becca in collaboration with Jacklin hill im the color champane pop i think it is a beautiful.color that suits a lot of skin colors
My go to for any makeup. Skincare, makeup, perfume, tools, everything! They rarely do huge sales, but sometimes their clearance section isn't too small. It's really worth it if you're really into makeup to be a VIP member. The sales are so much more worth it.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos