- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love the store is has makeup and that's my favorite I'm dying to try new makeup and putting it on the only thing Is that makeup is so expensive and I don't like that I shop at Sephora all the time literally all the time
One amazing product I purchased at Sephora... I really love this too faced Chocolate palette... it's one of the first palettes I ever purchased... it seemed a bit pricey to me at the beginning because well I'm not use to buying cosmetics at first ... but it is well worth your pennies. Smells just like chocolate... how do they do that ? 😩 make sure to keep it away from your children !! Lol
Great store. Employees are always helpful and you can usually find everything you need. Their rewards program is great as well. Sometimes over priced but makeup is in general.
Sephora brand cosmetics are seriously under rated. I have had great success with their primer, eyeliner and makeup remover wipes. The primer provided just enough moisture to quench my sometimes dry skin but not make me oily. My makeup looked refreshed and didn't slide off. Their nano eyeliner pencil had great pigment, easy to sharpen and went on smoothly. Sephora makeup remover wipes are my FAVORITE. They are gentle on the skin, scent is not overbearing and they remove all makeup residue.
I love Sephora! It is seriously a woman's play store! I feel like a kid in a candy store as they have EVERYTHING a girl/woman needs to take care of their skin, hair, anything beauty related! And with a subscription to Sephora Play! you receive a card every month for 50 extra points with any purchase! And online you can purchase Flash shipping for $10 a year and then you can buy whatever you need without worrying about shipping and you get 3 free samples with every purchase!!! You just can't go wrong with Sephora!!!
This is seriously one of my favorite stores . I can walk in with all of the money in the world and walk out broke . I don't know what kind of hold this store has over me but whatever it is , it is definitely a strong one. I can never go for just one thing and trying to put myself on a "no buy" never seems to work. I want all of the makeup and I want it now 😂😂😂 But there is always something new and I will always have to have it . This is the best makeup / skincare / beauty store that there is . If you want to spend all of your money , go here .
I ONLY buy my Bareminerals Buxom lipgloss at Sephora. It's the only reason why I head to JCPenney. The service is always good, the store is always bright and clean.
Sephora is heaven. The angels who work there are so helpful and kind and don't make you feel like an idiot no matter how dumb your question is. They take the time to show you how to use products and make sure that you're really getting what you want. Their return policy is bonkers. You can literally return anything at any time with or without the original packaging or receipt. It's Awesome. You can tell how important customer service is to the company and its employees. I'll always love Sephora.
ONe of the best make up stores there are. All my make up mostly come from them. Their reward program is great as well . Easy returns if something is wrong Love it.
Has a lot of options but could have more inventory since products run out really fast. I shop there regularly and I can't leave the store without buying something.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos