BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sadie S.
Temple, TX
I feel like this is one of my motherships. I walk in and everyone is so fabulous,helpful, and knowledgeable. I wish they would come to my area but as it is I'll still make the hour long drive.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Sephora is my #1 go-to for mid-range to high end makeup. The staff are very well informed and educated on their products and the latest makeup tips & trends. They offer free makeup classes and give samples of products to customers. Sephora also carries some amazing limited edition and exclusive items to their store. Every dollar you spend also become points so you can turn in for deluxe samples and other prizes, while jumping beauty insider tiers to VIB or VIB Rouge really gives you inside pass to new things. Love my Sephora.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sephora is heaven. The angels who work there are so helpful and kind and don't make you feel like an idiot no matter how dumb your question is. They take the time to show you how to use products and make sure that you're really getting what you want. Their return policy is bonkers. You can literally return anything at any time with or without the original packaging or receipt. It's Awesome. You can tell how important customer service is to the company and its employees. I'll always love Sephora.
Britni L.
Tampa, FL
Makeup, Skincare, Perfume, Hair Care.....this place has it ALL. From affordable brands to high end designers, this is a store anyone can come shop at. The employees are always nice and helpful and if you ever want to try a product before fully committing, they will make you a sample free of charge and without a purchase! They always accept returns/exchanges if you are unhappy with something; even after you have used the product. Also if you purchase online, they do free shipping on orders of $50+. If you ever need to make a return or exchange from your online order, you can make this transaction IN STORE! There couldn't be a better store and selection!!!! A++
Brittany M.
Nashville, TN
I love how they let you sample any fragrance before you buy. Sometimes what smells nice in a bottle doesn't always smell nice on. Good fragrances are expensive too.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I'm a bit of a Sephora junkie. You can almost always find what you're looking for when you go in. I love that they have the free standing stores and the smaller ones inside JC Pennys stores. The staff has always been really friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful and are always happy to let me try something out with a sample before I commit to buying it. I love that it's not a high-pressure sales environment, thanks to the sales associates not being on commission! Thank goodness! The Beauty Insider program is awesome! And they've always been really awesome with returns when I have purchased something and have found that I don't love it. I'm a big fan all around.
Brisa G.
Wendell, NC
I love the store is has makeup and that's my favorite I'm dying to try new makeup and putting it on the only thing Is that makeup is so expensive and I don't like that I shop at Sephora all the time literally all the time
Hope G.
San Antonio, TX
my most recent purchase is the foundation by too faced. i love the way it applies. it looks so flawless. i have tried may brands, but this is the one i go back for.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
Sephora will always be a 5 star store! From the moment you walk in, there are beauty advisors ready to help tackle any makeup problem! I love the thought they put into the store layout and I love that you can easily access hundreds of different brands! What's even better is that you can actually sample a lot of brands right there in store! They also offer super fun makeup/tutorial style classes. They hold private shopping events for VIB Rouge members too! Sephora is my go-to when I need to purchase a major beauty item!
Shannon P.
Louisville, KY
Love this! Love this! All the products I have tried have been phenomenal! The stores I have visited have been exceptional in customer service and knowledgeable in the tips given.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?