- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
i love this store. if you ever need a question or help to find ANYTHING. i mean from hair care, skincare to makeup. they have everything and the workers are just amazing. they are the most helpful workers i've met, and helped me find the perfect shade in any kind of makeup!
Sephora is heaven. The angels who work there are so helpful and kind and don't make you feel like an idiot no matter how dumb your question is. They take the time to show you how to use products and make sure that you're really getting what you want. Their return policy is bonkers. You can literally return anything at any time with or without the original packaging or receipt. It's Awesome. You can tell how important customer service is to the company and its employees. I'll always love Sephora.
my most recent purchase is the foundation by too faced. i love the way it applies. it looks so flawless. i have tried may brands, but this is the one i go back for.
I love how they let you sample any fragrance before you buy. Sometimes what smells nice in a bottle doesn't always smell nice on. Good fragrances are expensive too.
Sephora is the best place to buy makeup. The customer service is great. Once I redeemed 100 points for a buxom lip gloss and it was tiny (the size of a perfume sample) and when I told them that they gave me my points back :) The rewards are mostly amazing I've gotten YSL mascara, bite beauty lipstick, tarte lip paint, and more. If you plan on ordering online at least twice a year you NEED to get the Sephora flash subscription. Sephora is my favorite place to shop and I recommend it to everyone.
I love the store is has makeup and that's my favorite I'm dying to try new makeup and putting it on the only thing Is that makeup is so expensive and I don't like that I shop at Sephora all the time literally all the time
Sephora is the best place on the world to me, there I can be the whole day and be happy. At Sephora I find my favorites make up brands, you can always discover what's new, you can take some samples to try. When it's your birthday month they give you a gift. People there is friendly and can help you with any question you have or any suggestion you need. Also you can go to their web site and shop on line. If you want to buy some make up and have a good time I highly recommend you go to Sephora!!
Sephora will always be a 5 star store! From the moment you walk in, there are beauty advisors ready to help tackle any makeup problem! I love the thought they put into the store layout and I love that you can easily access hundreds of different brands! What's even better is that you can actually sample a lot of brands right there in store! They also offer super fun makeup/tutorial style classes. They hold private shopping events for VIB Rouge members too! Sephora is my go-to when I need to purchase a major beauty item!
Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation is my new favorite. It provides full coverage foundation all day. It also doesn't cause my t-zone to get oily midway through the day. If you haven't tried it, you will love it
I love Sephora! It is seriously a woman's play store! I feel like a kid in a candy store as they have EVERYTHING a girl/woman needs to take care of their skin, hair, anything beauty related! And with a subscription to Sephora Play! you receive a card every month for 50 extra points with any purchase! And online you can purchase Flash shipping for $10 a year and then you can buy whatever you need without worrying about shipping and you get 3 free samples with every purchase!!! You just can't go wrong with Sephora!!!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos