BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Emely V.
New york, NY
Amazing product, is very pigmented and smooth. I love the fact that even though its matt it doesn't get lumpy after a while. This lipstick stays on for the whole day.
Heather P.
Summerville, SC
Sephora has great rewards benefits and products. The reason I gave it a 4 stars is I don't have a Sephora store that is convenient to me. Most everything I buy is bought online.
christina l.
Conroe, TX
Loving shipping at Sephora. The selections are great and I can pretty much find everything I need there. Their return is very easy in the event something did not work for me.
Becca O.
Sephora is my favorite retail store. They have everything I ever need for make up or hair or skin care products. My favorite purchase from here is probably my Becca cosmetics highlighter and blush palette. I recommend Sephora to everyone!
Michele P.
Asbury Park, NJ
Sephora is my go to source for all things beauty related. I shop here so often it's like my second home. I don't think I've ever walked in without making a purchase.
Zoe K.
Lewisberry, PA
One of my favorite sephora products is the Sweet Peach Palette. I love sephora because you can buy brands like too Faced! To read more check out my instagram @beautyreviewsbyzo
Katerina S.
Spring Hill, FL
Love sephora. It's an amazing go-to make up store. I love their online store because the options are endless and the website has so much more to offer than in store.
Lisa P.
Williamstown, NJ
They have the best rewards & options at Sephora and the staff is usually very helpful. The app is constantly being streamlined, which I love because it really helps!
Jes Paolo d.
I absolutely adore Sephora. Im actually not much of a beauty expert and have always been a bit of a minimalist when it comes to products and makeup. But since I have been a mother and greatly neglected myself....I am into anything that makes me feel better inside and out! I have been on the search for products that I love and Sephora has been my goto for everything. They carry wonderful products and their return policy is phenomenal. There is nothing worse than spending money on a product And then being stuck with it. Then I have yo use it because I cant stomach wasting the money that I spent. But all the while hating it!
Love love Sephora!!
India D.
Indianapolis, IN
After hearing all the hype about Benefit Porefessional, I finally purchased it!! I pat a small amount over areas with large pores. My makeup goes on smoothly on top! My pores literally are invisible for the entire day!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?