- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Amazing product, is very pigmented and smooth. I love the fact that even though its matt it doesn't get lumpy after a while. This lipstick stays on for the whole day.
Sephora has great rewards benefits and products. The reason I gave it a 4 stars is I don't have a Sephora store that is convenient to me. Most everything I buy is bought online.
Loving shipping at Sephora. The selections are great and I can pretty much find everything I need there. Their return is very easy in the event something did not work for me.
Sephora is my favorite retail store. They have everything I ever need for make up or hair or skin care products. My favorite purchase from here is probably my Becca cosmetics highlighter and blush palette. I recommend Sephora to everyone!
Sephora is my go to source for all things beauty related. I shop here so often it's like my second home. I don't think I've ever walked in without making a purchase.
One of my favorite sephora products is the Sweet Peach Palette. I love sephora because you can buy brands like too Faced! To read more check out my instagram @beautyreviewsbyzo
Love sephora. It's an amazing go-to make up store. I love their online store because the options are endless and the website has so much more to offer than in store.
They have the best rewards & options at Sephora and the staff is usually very helpful. The app is constantly being streamlined, which I love because it really helps!
I absolutely adore Sephora. Im actually not much of a beauty expert and have always been a bit of a minimalist when it comes to products and makeup. But since I have been a mother and greatly neglected myself....I am into anything that makes me feel better inside and out! I have been on the search for products that I love and Sephora has been my goto for everything. They carry wonderful products and their return policy is phenomenal. There is nothing worse than spending money on a product And then being stuck with it. Then I have yo use it because I cant stomach wasting the money that I spent. But all the while hating it!
Love love Sephora!!
Love love Sephora!!
After hearing all the hype about Benefit Porefessional, I finally purchased it!! I pat a small amount over areas with large pores. My makeup goes on smoothly on top! My pores literally are invisible for the entire day!!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos