- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I actually first used this after being treated for sun damage. It has great protection that I was looking for! It was a bag for skin cancer month. Thanks for caring!
Sephora makeup last all day. I have sensitive skin Sephora doesn't break me out. I love Sephora makeup would recommend every woman try Sephora it is worth every penny
I got a makeup palate with multiple different colors for Christmas one year. Lasted a while and had good quality to it. Only downside was that the hinges broke on it.
Sephora has a bunch of amazing and beautiful makeup to be choosing from. It's always hard to find the one choice that speaks to you cause everything there is amazing
Sephora is my go to source for all things beauty related. I shop here so often it's like my second home. I don't think I've ever walked in without making a purchase.
I love tat sephora cares such a variety of products. My favorite thing is their rewards program! I rack up points so quickly and can get great samples to ry for free!
Loving shipping at Sephora. The selections are great and I can pretty much find everything I need there. Their return is very easy in the event something did not work for me.
Such a huge variety of make up brands, a wide assortment of fragrances, hair products, make up tools and face care products. It is lots of fun to look around, but a lot of their things are expensive and hard to afford when you are on a budget like me. I do enjoy going in there with my friends anyways though. Definitely recommend if you like to buy make up and don't mind spending a bit more. I am part of Sephora Play! box and for only $10 a month I get 5 samples and a fragrance sample, I love it!
Love sephora. It's an amazing go-to make up store. I love their online store because the options are endless and the website has so much more to offer than in store.
I love, love, love shopping at Sephora. I also love the VIB club and the way you can save up your points and cash them in on new products to try before you buy them. Plus, they carry all the great products!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos