- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I dont even know where to begin on how i feel about Sephora. Ever since i decided i wanted to get into doing makeups, my old friend told me that I will love going to Sephora, and oh boy she wasn't wrong. Every time i go somewhere and i somehow manage to pass one of them, i don't just "pass" i have to go inside and look, and only a few times that i have gone and went out of the doors without buying anything. LOL. This is heaven sent. Every time im inside, i'm like a kid who was brought to the playground for the first time.
They have the best rewards & options at Sephora and the staff is usually very helpful. The app is constantly being streamlined, which I love because it really helps!
Great quality products, so much variety of brands & varies depending on what store you shop at! The ones in jcpenney are smaller but the bigger ones have almost everything. So much skincare brands to try from & makeup brands & haircare brands it makes it a bit overwhelming but it's so great! They are really great at giving samples to try out! Love this store! I buy most of my highend products from here along with ulta! They also have a great rewards program! I love how they also have a machine to help choose the right foundation color for anyone!
I normally have different experiences wherever I go, sometimes it's a two-star experience and sometimes it's a five-star. I've realized that I enjoy going to the Sephora/s that are are located in JCPenney stores. They seem way more relaxed and don't judge me when I go in without makeup. Although they don't carry all brands, they are still extremely helpful. All in all, I love Sephora's products. Such awesome brands and sooooo many different options with different prices. I don't go anywhere else!
I love to shop at Sephora for make up there many to pick from and the prices are worth it love how you also get a free birthday gift there make last for a good long time
I love how they match a foundation for you & give you samples on some of their products so what you know if you like the product before you purchase the full products
Great product! You hardly need anything else to cover your entire face and it works great for my dry skin! It's light and airy and my foundation settles well over it
I love sephora so many options and the workers there know so much my skin tone was really hard for me to match makeup to and they were finally able to do that for me
I usually get great help by the employees there. Especially when I want to try out a new foundation and I need to be color matched! Now I love my too faced foundation!
I love sephora. It's a nice break from the uber expensive places like MAC, for me at least. My favorite product is they're eyeliner. I've searched endlessly for an eyeliner that I love and after finding it here I'll never turn back.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos