BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Adriana R.
Newburgh, NY
I love Sephora products! The closest store to me is about a half an hour drive, but it's worth it when I go. The only issue I have with the store itself is that I've heard some horror stories from people who previously worked there. Apparently they're not treated very well at certain locations, but I can't know that for sure. But the products themselves are fantastic and I've never had any really bad experiences at the store. The workers there have always helped me out with my make-up questions.
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
there are 2 stores in my hometown. one in the mall and one in jcpennys. the vibe you get from walking in to both is completely different. the employees in the mall treat you bad if they see you come in with a bare face thinking you have no idea what you're doing however you just didn't feel like wearing makeup that day lol. however we aren't here to talk about employees but i love Sephora, everything is categorized by brand and each kiosk has the products show what it's used for and the colors it comes in. love how Sephora also has perfume.
Melanie W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sephora, oh my God, I could spend the rest of forever in this store and be completely okay with it. I absolutely love everything about Sephora. The assosciates really know what they are talking about and are very helpful. There is just something about it, I get overjoyed every time I walk in. The brands they carry are ideal and the atmosphere is unexplainable. I prefer Sephora over Ulta any day of the week. I am also addicted to getting Beauty Insider points to get the free 100 or 500 point gifts.
Amy S.
La Porte, IN
Great selection of products. Wonderful customer service. The closest is 25 miles away, but it is worth the drive. Shopping a few times per year guarantees savings and that our product will be in stock. Would recommend to friends and family.
Xiomara C.
This is about there Play! By Sephora... Well I have mixed dealings about this $10 subscription box, it's a FAIL! Compared to other boxes in the same price range, this one is the worst!! I value this box every month at $10-$15 max. My Ipsy box was always valued at $30+! Sephora is a more well known brand and there coming out with a boring box every month! And I hate getting perfume samples!!!
Esmeralda S.
Harbor City, CA
The Sephora brand gel eyeliner is the best. If you want a very intense liner. This is a must. Go amd get yourselves a gel eyeliner from sephora. Definitely recommend.
Van D.
I love Sephora!! I have purchased so much make up here. They give me samples and I buy even more. They have a great rewards program that encourages me to come back ;)
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
Sephora is the holy grail shopping meeca. Its huge its beautiful and its full of items that would make you wanna trade all youe values and morals for lol. It contains so many brand names from Gucci to Tom Ford to Too Faced and Tarte among so many others around 300 brands plus their own house brand. The first time I set foot in a Sephora was on a class trip to France. We went to Paris first, and omg it's beautiful there all of it. You won't regret stopping in here If not only to just be in the makeup meeca but to shop shop shop your little heart out

#musesofinfluenster
Diana H.
I love sephora it is great and the products they offer are so good and they make you see a difference. I recently used their night face mask and it left my skin glowing and soft.
Reni G.
Owasso, OK
One of my favorites at sephora is the Diorshow Mascara. Two things about this mascara are 1. It smells AMAZING and 2. The product goes on sooo well and I can build it if I want to!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?