BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Adriana R.
Newburgh, NY
I love Sephora products! The closest store to me is about a half an hour drive, but it's worth it when I go. The only issue I have with the store itself is that I've heard some horror stories from people who previously worked there. Apparently they're not treated very well at certain locations, but I can't know that for sure. But the products themselves are fantastic and I've never had any really bad experiences at the store. The workers there have always helped me out with my make-up questions.
Hollie C.
Madison, WV
Sometimes I wish I would have never discovered this store (kidding, I love it!)
High end beauty products was never really something I shopped for until I was in college and realized how much better the makeup quality is. Yes, products in Sephora are expensive but you have to choose what is worth it in your own personalized makeup routine. For me, I don't mind spending 38-40$ on foundation because foundation is one of the most important makeup steps for me. Full coverage foundation is a must in my makeup routine. However, love this store: they even offer 20% off perks and coupons throughout the year. Make sure to sign up for the VIB program for free stuff! Love Sephora!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Such a huge variety of make up brands, a wide assortment of fragrances, hair products, make up tools and face care products. It is lots of fun to look around, but a lot of their things are expensive and hard to afford when you are on a budget like me. I do enjoy going in there with my friends anyways though. Definitely recommend if you like to buy make up and don't mind spending a bit more. I am part of Sephora Play! box and for only $10 a month I get 5 samples and a fragrance sample, I love it!
Kim B.
Sylva, NC
I love, love, love shopping at Sephora. I also love the VIB club and the way you can save up your points and cash them in on new products to try before you buy them. Plus, they carry all the great products!
Melanie W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sephora, oh my God, I could spend the rest of forever in this store and be completely okay with it. I absolutely love everything about Sephora. The assosciates really know what they are talking about and are very helpful. There is just something about it, I get overjoyed every time I walk in. The brands they carry are ideal and the atmosphere is unexplainable. I prefer Sephora over Ulta any day of the week. I am also addicted to getting Beauty Insider points to get the free 100 or 500 point gifts.
Veronica C.
Place with wonderful customer service, excellent products to buy and with the option of have points every time buy something is a good idea to be shopping on sephora.
Van D.
I love Sephora!! I have purchased so much make up here. They give me samples and I buy even more. They have a great rewards program that encourages me to come back ;)
Erika G.
With free classes, mini makeovers, and samples, there is no comparison. Their return policy is flexible and rewards program is fantastic. Favorite store, hands down.
Xiomara C.
This is about there Play! By Sephora... Well I have mixed dealings about this $10 subscription box, it's a FAIL! Compared to other boxes in the same price range, this one is the worst!! I value this box every month at $10-$15 max. My Ipsy box was always valued at $30+! Sephora is a more well known brand and there coming out with a boring box every month! And I hate getting perfume samples!!!
Heather P.
Summerville, SC
Sephora has great rewards benefits and products. The reason I gave it a 4 stars is I don't have a Sephora store that is convenient to me. Most everything I buy is bought online.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?