BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Devika B.
San Francisco, CA
I love shopping at Sephora. It's an adventure and an amazing experience. If you know all the things that you can do at Sephora then you would probably never leave as a customer.

Sephora has a great return policy. With or without a receipts I have never had a problem returning anything that I wasn't 100% satisfied with the products. When you have a receipt you get your money back and when you don't have a receipt you get the value for a gift card.

SAMPLES! When you go to Sephora and you find a product you aren't too sure about I've always been able to get a small sample of the product. Usually I get foundation, but I bet you could also find perfume and other products.
Veronica C.
Place with wonderful customer service, excellent products to buy and with the option of have points every time buy something is a good idea to be shopping on sephora.
Brittany K.
Sephora carries a numerous amount of cosmetic brands. Each brand has its pros for certain products. After trying many different liquid foundations, my favorite liquid foundation that Sephora carries is the "Too Faced Born This Way". There is nothing bad to say about this foundation. Although it is advertised as a medium-to-full coverage, just a small portion can be used for a natural look. It is build-able for more coverage, and always looks flawless. I recommend this foundation for everyone to try!
Heather R.
I have used Sephora makeup before and really liked
it, just don't have one locally. My favorite one is Kat Van D. It lasted
me for a long time and worth every penny!
Alexys E.
Paoli, IN
Really love beautyblenders I've tried plenty of dupes and none can compare. It's super soft on the skin and does a beautiful job of making your make up look flawless.
Emely V.
New york, NY
Amazing product, is very pigmented and smooth. I love the fact that even though its matt it doesn't get lumpy after a while. This lipstick stays on for the whole day.
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
Sephora is my got to store of all time, when it comes to everything beauty. They have an amazing selection online and in store. What attracts me the most is their return policy - you have the receipt & have used less than 50% of the product? Then you can return it no matter when you choose to return it. So you can never feel forced to commit to something that has caused break outs or has damaged your hair. It's really what makes me keep coming back. And I love their online sales section! There's always a large selection to choose from. I will always shop there again.
Denise T.
Winchester, KY
Went to Sephora to have a makeover and loved the job they did. The staff was great and answered every question that I had to ask. I will be shopping with them again.
Faith S.
Arkoma, OK
Sephora is AMAZING! They have everything you could possibly need from makeup to hair, nails, perfume, they just have it all. I highly recommend this store wether you are buying online or shopping in store.
Lucia H.
Wasco, CA
Sephora's PRO Airbrush 55 foundation brush is really good when doing a light to medium coverage foundation look. When using a heavier foundation it can look streaky.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?