BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Nicole B.
Champagne Pop! This makes my face look alive. I am glowing even when I am extra tired feeling.. This compact is treated as GOLD. Love it and the highlights it gives me
Carolina A.
RIALTO, CA
So far every experience in my shipping trips to Sephora have been good and successful. Ladies are very helpful and polite. Love the variety of products and brands they offer.
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN
The Sephora here is so convenient!
It's located in J.C. Penney so it makes it super easy to pick up a cute outfit than shop for new makeup or pick up old favorites.
The testing of the products is so easily accessible and so open so you always know what you're getting and you never had to guess how a color will look.
They seriously let you sample everything and have applicators for it all.
Plus they are great at giving samples of stuff you're dying to try but aren't sure of.
What more could you ask for?
Karina O.
Elkhart, IN
Love this store. They taught me how to do my makeup and got me hooked on their products. If you look online they offer free beauty classes on Sunday's. In class you get to test out different brands and tools. It is very helpful for beginners and even more experienced people can pick up a few tricks. Here is where I learned to contour my face and do a night time smokey eye look. If you are worried they are too pricey avoid the products along the wall. The stuff in the center of the store is less expensive.
Lauren S.
Dallas, TX
Great quality items, the store is clean and the workers are helpful. I love the variety of options they have to offer, one of my favorite places to go for new product!
Katerina S.
Spring Hill, FL
Love sephora. It's an amazing go-to make up store. I love their online store because the options are endless and the website has so much more to offer than in store.
Adriana R.
Newburgh, NY
I love Sephora products! The closest store to me is about a half an hour drive, but it's worth it when I go. The only issue I have with the store itself is that I've heard some horror stories from people who previously worked there. Apparently they're not treated very well at certain locations, but I can't know that for sure. But the products themselves are fantastic and I've never had any really bad experiences at the store. The workers there have always helped me out with my make-up questions.
Chandler B.
I got a makeup palate with multiple different colors for Christmas one year. Lasted a while and had good quality to it. Only downside was that the hinges broke on it.
Melanie W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sephora, oh my God, I could spend the rest of forever in this store and be completely okay with it. I absolutely love everything about Sephora. The assosciates really know what they are talking about and are very helpful. There is just something about it, I get overjoyed every time I walk in. The brands they carry are ideal and the atmosphere is unexplainable. I prefer Sephora over Ulta any day of the week. I am also addicted to getting Beauty Insider points to get the free 100 or 500 point gifts.
Megan G.
Blaine, MN
Sephora Pro Flawless powder brush is amazing! It has crazy soft bristles and doesn't she's like other brushes I've used! The longer handle is also a plus in my book!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?