- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I use makeup forever press powder. I started using bare minerals but then I was introduced to this brand on a trip to sephora and I loved it ever since. Lasts a long time great blend that matches my skin tone perfectly could work on the oil reduction because it gets cakey and you can start to see my smile lines after long periods of wear
Great store, clean, staff is a mix..some know what they are doing others just lie to you to recommend products. I wish them good luck. If they keep selling Trumps brand, they lost a customer here.
I love sephora products at the moment im using there liquid eyeliner by far the best one ive used yet its stays on all day its a really dark black also easy to apply my favorite
I love Sephora. You can literally find just about any product you want here. However, they run few discounts or sales, the employees have the tendency to be standard makeup-counter type employees, and their lines are insane!! Doesn't stop me from going!
I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencils!! I can easily go darker or lighter by simply applying more or less pressure. This product is very buildable & precise!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sephora! If you are looking for anything beauty, they have it! And they offer great deals and give you lots of samples when you make purchases! Love it.
Their staff is helpful in helping decide what exactly you are looking for. I find that they have a wide variety of make up brands. I am very satisfied with this store.
Sephora always has just what I need. I love the products they carry. I do wish that prices were more affordable occasionally, but I always end up splurging and buying everything anyways.
So I bought a Sephora banana colored brightener setting powder. It's pretty much $18 wasted. I apply it about an hour and a half before work to my undereyes to brighten them, and by the time I get to work, there is no product left on my face! It even seems to take off my foundation under my eyes. The only good thing I can say is that it wasn't too pricy, so at least I didn't waste that much money.
My go-to place to get high end beauty products. It's impossible to not spend hours in there because they have everything! The samples and rewards program is great too.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos