BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Maya H.
Philadelphia, PA
Like sephora for the mos part. Te only thing that I hate is that the store near men is in a very ritzy mall and because of this i feel like the people that work there are a little more stuck up. I've been followed around the store as if I was stealing something .... definitely unfortunate. I love their products though and nobody has a selection like they do.
Crystine C.
Hawthorne, NJ
I recently bought the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick at Sephora in Beso. It looks really vibrant on and goes on pretty smooth. Staying true to its' name, it did last all day. My only complaint is that it was actually tough to get off. My transaction at Sephora was super easy and they had all of the Stila products I was curious to check out. Would definitely recommend the lipstick to anyone looking for one that won't come off when eating or drinking and suggest you check out Sephora.
Savannah B.
I love going to Sephora to shop for my favorite products and brands it's such a surreal experience if you're not there all the time (at least for me it is.) The Sephora closest to me is always busy and always packed so I only go in when I truly need something or don't want to pay the shipping for something to be delivered. The employees are always nice and try their best to help.
Alison O.
THE BEST. Yes their products are expensive (they have all high end brands) but the service here is so great! I went in not knowing very much about good make up (previously just bought drug store make up) and the girl at the store was SO helpful. They have a tool that takes images of your skin and gives you your Color IQ number and tells you what shade and brand would work best! Seriously incredible, I am not a return customer!
Marina B.
Gainesville, FL
If you are starting your make up collection or obsession don't just head to a drug store.
There are so many hidden secrets when it comes to make up and it can be so overwhelming to go alone.
In addition, there are so many different shades and types of make up that you don't want to buy something that won't match your type of skin.
Also, save up before taking a trip because make up is not cheap and you will be sad/disappointed if you can't afford everything you want!
Go in and don't be afraid to ask for help, all the works at Sephora are awesome!!
Carla P.
Perris , CA
I love makeup no I'm obsessed with it!! So a store that is all about makeup that's my favorite store. I go in there just to look at all that beauty lol. My favorite brand is tarte but they don't carry all their stuff so I have to run to ulta after, but I'm not complaining lol. So if you're a makeup lover like me go, but be warn you'll want to take the whole store.
Megan J.
Amherstdale, WV
I love everything about Sephora!! They have the best makeup products available!! They send out cute gifts for your birthday!! Everything is always on display!! Allows you to actually know the product you are purchasing!! Workers are always very helpful and intelligent when it comes to makeup!! Awesome when it comes to samples!! If you ever worry about matching your foundation to your skin color, this is the place to go!! Did wonders for me!! ❤️❤️
Lindsey-Star D.
Hill City, SD
Sephora in person is the best!! Sephora online is alright. It's the people inside the locations that make the difference! The rewards system leaves a little to be desired especially when spending thousands on beauty. They do have Kat Von D exclusivity, because they own Kat Von D.
Megan S.
I loooove this place. If you go in and haven't been there before, the people that work there are so friendly and actually help you find exactly what kind of makeup that would cater to your skins every need! And help you find the exact shade of foundation or powder you need so you don't walk out of there with makeup that won't work for you! 5 stars! Xo
Su A.
Albuquerque, NM
As a beauty junkie, Sephora is a kind of wonderland ---- an all-in-one spot for make-up, skincare, perfumes and fantastic beauty tools. I find the brands I've used for 20 years (Clinique, Origins) and discover new favorites (Becca, Marc Jacobs).

A few pro-tips:

1) Take full advantage of the make-up stations, which come stocked with alcohol, make up remover, pads, mascara and lip wands, etc.. Soooo much better than testing colors and textures on the back of your hand).

2) Can't decide? Ask a salesperson for a sample. For most products, they'll make you a small tester-size pot so you can test-drive stuff in the real world. And if anything is real miss, the store has an awesome return policy.

3) Sign up for the insider beauty card. You get points to use for fun mini sets and an annual birthday gift. Definitely worth it.

4) Go during off-hours because it can get super-crowded. It's a popular place! It won't take you long to see why! 💄

Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?