- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I shop at Sephora A LOT. It's my go-to store for any makeup or skincare that I can't get at the drugstore. The customer service is great, everyone is always incredibly friendly and helpful without being overbearing. Their selection is really good - I'm especially happy to see them bringing in some k-beauty brands - and they have very generous return/exchange policies for those products that you just can't make work. I will probably shop here forever and recommend it to anyone looking for high-end cosmetics, skincare, or perfume. Bonus: their in-house brand is very good, AND reasonably priced. Give it a try.
Sephora is pretty much heaven, until you look at the price tag (which is why I give it a B instead of an A). I always go into the physical sephora store before I purchase a product, but tend to purchase products online. I like to see the product in person and see if it's something I really want, but like having the perks of getting the free samples and specials that are always available online. I love receiving perfume samples! However, sometimes what is online is not in stores and I really like to see the product first, so I typically don't purchase something that is only online, unless it has stellar reviews. Overall, I love sephora, but I wish it was a tad less expensive!
I love Sephora it's my go to place to get all my high end makeup they usually have everything and give you samples so you can try a product out before buying it to make sure you like it
Love this store. They taught me how to do my makeup and got me hooked on their products. If you look online they offer free beauty classes on Sunday's. In class you get to test out different brands and tools. It is very helpful for beginners and even more experienced people can pick up a few tricks. Here is where I learned to contour my face and do a night time smokey eye look. If you are worried they are too pricey avoid the products along the wall. The stuff in the center of the store is less expensive.
Sephora is a great store for buying beauty products. With kind helpful assistants who help you find what you're looking for, you're guaranteed to find something great.
Great quality items, the store is clean and the workers are helpful. I love the variety of options they have to offer, one of my favorite places to go for new product!
I love sephora. The associates are always so helpful and really nice. They have the best brands and a large variety. I always am getting new things and learning about new products from them.
I purchased the largest bottle Clinique Step 3 clarifying lotion for combination/oily skin, giant sized moisture surge moisterizer and cannot live without them! This is my go-to skincare line. I know I am going to finish my skincare bottles quickly, so I always get the largest size available because I use it all up too quickly. Although I do experiment with several skincare lines both high-end and drugstore, I am always coming back to Clinique because it is what I know my skin loves.
i use allot of the sephora products they are amazing especially love the primer it is amazing when you use it and then put your foundation on top what a diffrent look.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sephora! If you are looking for anything beauty, they have it! And they offer great deals and give you lots of samples when you make purchases! Love it.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos