BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
I started using the Rose Face Mask from Fresh and let me tell you my skin is finally happy! The mask is infused with real rose petals and it hydrates and tones your skin! The smell is unbelievable!
Kim B.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love using the foundation I bought at Sephora. It goes on smooth and you don't have to use very much. The ladies were very helpful in helping me find the right shade i needed after my summer tan had disappeared.
Xuan C.
Sephora! Who doesn't love Sephora? Each store is a hit or miss with customer service and stuck up workers but if you don't run into anyone rude or stuck up then shopping there is fun. You get to try and test everything and theres a variety of anything you can think of not just makeup. I love that they carry a lot of brands I love and use along with their frequent beauty insider point system. You can redeem your points for great products here and there. Also, on your birthday you receive an awesome birthday gift from them that you shouldn't miss.
Shelby S.
Adrian michigan
Absolutley love sephora. Only thing is and just like it is for other highend stores everything is so darn expensive omg. But the employees are always professional and nice.
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Sephora can be a really great store however don't always trust that because someone is working at sephora they know what they are doing. Recently went to sephora and the lady that was working with me was not professional at all used her hands to apply product often didn't sanitize after going to switch out products also recommended products that were not fit to my skin type at all.

Dont forget that you can ask for samples of products while a sephora. samples are free and you dont have to make a purchase to gett them.
joanna d.
I have been breaking out recently, I decided to go to sephora for the ski care,and got the Murad Clarifying cleanser and I LOVE IT, my pimples have reduced tremendously!
Sondra T.
Decatur, GA
Sephora is wonderful. Knowledgeable very good variety and products. I don't know the cons but pros is they do their very best to make you comfortable with their products.
Liz K.
Great customer service! I absolutely love all the products! They have the best there is in makeup! They have everything you've ever been looking for I absolutely love it!
Erika O.
Salinas, CA
I absolutely love the modern renaissance pallet! I got it a few weeks ago and I have not stopped using it I love the variety of colors and I can use it for any occasion.
Alyssa R.
Whittier, CA
I always have great experiences at Sephora and always find what I'm looking for :) I love how they carry all kinds of brands so everyone can find what they need or prefer
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?