BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Caroline P.
The high end of beauty exclusive chains, Sephora is the top of its class. They do have flaws, such as in store purchases can only be returned in store, even if you don't have a store within reasonable driving distance. However, the customer service is excellent in store and online, their employees are very helpful, and their Beauty Insider perks are great. One thing I really love, is their return policy. If you use something and it doesn't work for you for any reason, it can be returned! That applies to their online orders, as well, which is great since I don't have a store near by. Their Flash shipping option is also beyond worth it. I could go on and on, but I think my point is pretty clear!
Kelsey S.
Naperville, IL
Wonderful place to find great high end products. Love the vast selections that people can choose from. I always shop here for the things I need for beauty and skin care.
Amira E.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora has every brand you can possibly be looking for, I shop here a lot and get all my beauty goods from here, staff if extremely helpful at all times, quality of goods is amazing never disappointed, definitely recommend them!
andrea q.
Medley, FL
You would never know I spend so much on make up since I usually go with a very natural, almost 'no-makeup' look. But I seriously spend waaaay too much money here. I have extremely difficult skin..like the worst combination skin ever. So, I'm always searching for and buying new/different products to try and give moisture, while taming my excessively oily face. I've yet to find my holy grail :( Anyways, I get the $10 flash shipping (pay $10 for 2-day shipping for 1 year) because I much prefer to buy things online. It's more convenient, you don't have to deal with the massive crowds in the freakishly small aisles, and you get 3 free samples (and you can use a code for a deluxe sample with $25 or $35 sample). You don't get samples with purchase in the store.
I love the variety and selection of high end make up, although it would be nice if they had more 'cheap' options for when you need to buy one more thing to get a deal or something. That's where Ulta has the upper hand.
Amanda T.
I love Sephora. I've been going there for years now. Between Sephora and Ulta, I don't have a favorite. They both have their own advantages, and brands/products I like from one are usually not carried at the other. Sephora is more intimidating and more expensive, but there are some products that drugstore brands just don't hold a candle to. I usually wait for one of their sales unless I've run out of something "basic" like foundation. They also give out more in the way of samples, which is helpful for trying out and finding new products. My experience with their customer service has been great, except for one time when it was mediocre (but nobody's perfect). My one gripe would be that if you need to do a return by mail, it takes them a veeeeery long time to get around to processing it - like, a month after it has been delivered to them. If you need to return something, do so in store if you can.
Jasmin L.
Fayetteville , AR
I love Sephora. Always so courteous and helping me out if I need samples of a product. keeping me updated on what's new and they do their best to help me find what I need.
Jen T.
Pearland, TX
It's a great place to buy makeup. It has all the brand names you know. It's somewhat expensive but pretty much every makeup is. The store can usually be located in malls.
Perla R.
Mesa, AZ
They have the best make up and quality items. Staff is great and helpful. If I need quality makeup or a present for another girlfriend or family member this is my go to.
Philip A.
Weather i'm getting something for my girlfriend or myself, they have any and everything you could ever need to make yourself look and feel great, and smell great too LOL
Victoria W.
Jacksonville, FL
The Sephora collection 10 hr wear foundation is one of my go to foundations. I have sensitive skin and this product gives me the full coverage I need without irritation.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?