BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
100/100 this is my go to makeup store I would spend my life here if I could. They have good deals for joining the rewards program as well! Not to Keantu on a birthday gift !
Jen T.
Pearland, TX
It's a great place to buy makeup. It has all the brand names you know. It's somewhat expensive but pretty much every makeup is. The store can usually be located in malls.
Caroline P.
The high end of beauty exclusive chains, Sephora is the top of its class. They do have flaws, such as in store purchases can only be returned in store, even if you don't have a store within reasonable driving distance. However, the customer service is excellent in store and online, their employees are very helpful, and their Beauty Insider perks are great. One thing I really love, is their return policy. If you use something and it doesn't work for you for any reason, it can be returned! That applies to their online orders, as well, which is great since I don't have a store near by. Their Flash shipping option is also beyond worth it. I could go on and on, but I think my point is pretty clear!
Monica K.
Oxford, MS
Sephora is the only store nearby that carries my favorite Kat Von D makeup! I absolutely love the free samples I get when I visit their store, AND an extra free sample on my birthday month each year!!
Xuan C.
Sephora! Who doesn't love Sephora? Each store is a hit or miss with customer service and stuck up workers but if you don't run into anyone rude or stuck up then shopping there is fun. You get to try and test everything and theres a variety of anything you can think of not just makeup. I love that they carry a lot of brands I love and use along with their frequent beauty insider point system. You can redeem your points for great products here and there. Also, on your birthday you receive an awesome birthday gift from them that you shouldn't miss.
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Sephora can be a really great store however don't always trust that because someone is working at sephora they know what they are doing. Recently went to sephora and the lady that was working with me was not professional at all used her hands to apply product often didn't sanitize after going to switch out products also recommended products that were not fit to my skin type at all.

Dont forget that you can ask for samples of products while a sephora. samples are free and you dont have to make a purchase to gett them.
zionna h.
Kissimmee, FL
Sephora is one of the best makeup product ive used.The pigmentation is amazing!Also the have the right makeup products for my skin type which certain companys dont have.
Kim B.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love using the foundation I bought at Sephora. It goes on smooth and you don't have to use very much. The ladies were very helpful in helping me find the right shade i needed after my summer tan had disappeared.
Alexandra S.
Spring Valley, CA
Sephora is amazing because they have everything and anything. All the employees are very knowledgeable on the products and have no problem helping you find what you need.
Madison S.
Mesa, AZ
My favorite beauty store! The rewards are great and even the sephora brand makeup is really good. I get so excited with my perks and the employees are always super helpful!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?