- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I am a serious makeup junkie and Sephora is my dealer!!! Just this week I got my hands on the new Tartiest Amazonian Clay Pro palette, and the New Tartiest Pro Glow palette, as well as replenished my Bombshell Huda liquid lipstick💄, and Kat Von d Foundation!!! I refuse to go anywhere else because Sephora has the BEST REWARDS PROGRAM IN THE BUSINESS and they have the largest selection of designer makeup!!!! I would not want to EVER live in a world where Sephora didn't exist, I honestly couldn't live without them!! Sephora is BAE all day everyday!! #musesofinfluencer
Sephora is one of the best makeup stores to go. They are expensive but the make up is really good so it's worth it. I shop here way to much and if I'm not here I'm at Ulta.
I love the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. I've purchased many from Sephora and all the shades are beautiful. They go on very smoothly and are very long lasting.
The tartlette pallete in bloom is currently my favorite! All the colors blend well together and I like that some are matte. The colors last for hours and the shine is beautiful.
Sephora has every brand you can possibly be looking for, I shop here a lot and get all my beauty goods from here, staff if extremely helpful at all times, quality of goods is amazing never disappointed, definitely recommend them!
I loved the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz!!!!! It applies in fine lines and looks natural. It will take you from morning to night. I will recommend it to everyone.
I love Sephora. I've been going there for years now. Between Sephora and Ulta, I don't have a favorite. They both have their own advantages, and brands/products I like from one are usually not carried at the other. Sephora is more intimidating and more expensive, but there are some products that drugstore brands just don't hold a candle to. I usually wait for one of their sales unless I've run out of something "basic" like foundation. They also give out more in the way of samples, which is helpful for trying out and finding new products. My experience with their customer service has been great, except for one time when it was mediocre (but nobody's perfect). My one gripe would be that if you need to do a return by mail, it takes them a veeeeery long time to get around to processing it - like, a month after it has been delivered to them. If you need to return something, do so in store if you can.
just signed up to receive the birthday gift for the month of january. excited to see what the free items are! never purchased anything from this store but excited to give it a try. usually seek out makeup from other large companies. I hope to expand my stores
Sephora is wonderful. Knowledgeable very good variety and products. I don't know the cons but pros is they do their very best to make you comfortable with their products.
Sephora is amazing because they have everything and anything. All the employees are very knowledgeable on the products and have no problem helping you find what you need.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos