- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I always have great experiences at Sephora and always find what I'm looking for :) I love how they carry all kinds of brands so everyone can find what they need or prefer
I love Sephora! It is a great place to get all of your favorite name brand as well as luxury items. The shop is NOT for someone an a budget though, it can get quite pricey.
Love Sephora! No matter what location the employees are always willing to help and find the perfect product. I love ordering online and being able to receive samples. This gives me an opportunity to test out new products.
My most recent purchase from Sephora was Farmacys lip bloom. I like to describe the lip bloom as a chapstick on steroids. This has recently become my go to lip product, especially for the cold, dry months of winter. It is packed with antioxidants that keep my lips hydrated, smooth and plum throughout the day. I even wear it under any lipstick or lipgloss I want to apply that day and it doesn't disrupt the wear, in fact the lip bloom makes any other lip product I wear last even longer. The only downfall is that it comes in a jar and I don't like getting it under my nails so I'm always sure to keep a lip wand in hand because the product itself is just too good to go without!
I recently used the sephora brand eye primer and it does the job! Not my favorite but definitely works and is very light. A little too oily for my taste but still great.
I love sephora so much. I go there for everything. They literally have every thing, it's like a candy store for beauty products. You can even get your makeup done by one of the employees after spending 50$. They have great deals and sales along with super cute sets and minis. The have free samples in mostly all their products and the employees always look like they could be beauty gurus. I've never had a bad experience here or shopping online at their website (which offers free samples at checkout). Sephora is everything.
I LOVE MY SEPHORA!!! I have to go in at minimum once a week. If not I feel like a piece of me is missing. I LOVE going in to play with all the new stuff and talking technique or opinions with my makeup people!
Absolutely LOVE sephora! My favorite place to buy cosmetics! I love their points systems and their free giveaways. And their samples are great as well. It let's me try new products without wasting money
Sephora is my favorite place to buy beauty products. Everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable. And sometimes I helps other customers because I'm a makeup addict myself.
I am a serious makeup junkie and Sephora is my dealer!!! Just this week I got my hands on the new Tartiest Amazonian Clay Pro palette, and the New Tartiest Pro Glow palette, as well as replenished my Bombshell Huda liquid lipstick💄, and Kat Von d Foundation!!! I refuse to go anywhere else because Sephora has the BEST REWARDS PROGRAM IN THE BUSINESS and they have the largest selection of designer makeup!!!! I would not want to EVER live in a world where Sephora didn't exist, I honestly couldn't live without them!! Sephora is BAE all day everyday!! #musesofinfluencer
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos