- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I don't know what I did before I shopped at Sephora! My location is always super busy on the weekends regardless of how well staffed they are so I've learned to go on the weekdays instead! On those days the ladies are SO helpful and not in a "I'm trying to sell you this $50 foundation you don't need" kind of way. They genuinely are interested in my end use and what is going to benefit me best. Plus they honestly have a great return policy for when something just doesn't work. Love love love Sephora especially at Mall of America!
Sephora is such a wonderful store. It has everything you need from makeup, to nail polish to hair care. You can even find gifts for people in your life at sephora. I would recommend going into a sephora store atleast once!
I recently bought a Lip Liner at Sephora, and the colour lasts for a long period of time, I have recived so many complimemts, I am very satisfied with the product. I will defenitly buy more. Love it.
It may just be the stores around here that are this way but I don't find going into Sephora a pleasurable experience at all. The associates don't even look in my direction and just talk to each other. If they do happen to spare a glance they just glare at me and judge me with their eyes. I don't even feel comfortable going in there without a full face of makeup on anymore. I've switch to ULTA because the associates are so much nicer and I like the rewards program more. If I want something from Sephora I just get it online.
Matte perfection powder by sephora is amazing, I am a little biased to the matte line though. Stayed on all day without looking cakey and left my face with a flawless finish. Would recommend this to anyone!
I love to use Sephora products they have a great selection and are priced reasonably. The colors are highly pigmented and there's always a vast selection to choose from. The entire line is fabulous and the skincare is wonderfully versatile. They're customer service is wonderful. I'm in my Sephora 1-2 times a week we know each other by name. The girls have helped me learn so much! ❤️
I recently purchased "Better than sex" mascara and it is amazing!! It doesn't clump, provides thick lush lashes and will stay put all day long. Would definitely recommend to everyone!!
Super easy to browse what product you're interested in and looking for. Customer service is pretty well however, I recommend a greater variety of makeup at some locations.
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade Is the best eyebrow make up that I've tried it's a little pricy but trust me it's worth it. Plus it's lasted me a couple of months.
Sephora is definitely my go-to place to pick up my favorite high end beauty products. Every time I have stopped by one of the Sephora stores my shopping experience always ends great! The employees are always willing to help whether it be providing info on products, helping find the right shade of foundation/concealer, or answering general beauty questions.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos