BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Samantha O.
Super easy to browse what product you're interested in and looking for. Customer service is pretty well however, I recommend a greater variety of makeup at some locations.
Abby G.
Reading, KS
I love this store so much. I do wish that somethings would be a little less expensive but they do have really good brands and I love getting the Birthday and free samples.
Dena B.
Kensington , London
Sephora is the love of my life. They have almost every brand, and usually their prices are pretty comparable. Definitely sign up for the rewards programs because you can get some great free products and services. They also give you 3 free samples whenever you buy something online, and if you search sephora promo codes, you can get a deluxe sample of something if you spend over $25. They also have free in-store classes, which are so much better than trying to figure out how to do something from a youtube tutorial. They also have a program called flash shipping, where you can pay $10 and get free 2-day shipping for a year (pays for itself after 2 online purchases). Everyone who works there is also super knowledgeable, and if you want something, they will work with you to find the best product for your skin type.
Cassie H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love Sephora! You could spend so much time and money in the store. It's seriously addicting. I find myself coming here even when I don't need to. They have tons of high end brands of makeup, but they are all oh so wonderful! The employees are also very helpful and will take as much time as you need them to in order to inform you about a certain product, and will even apply it to your face and send you home with samples. If you don't mind spending a few extra $ on some great makeup, definitely give Sephora a go!
Madeline B.
Tewksbury, MA
I am a Sephora VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider) and I literally spend all of my money in this store! I love how the products range from the Sephora brand to more expensive cosmetics such as Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Bobbi Brown, etc. I can't say that I have a favorite brand but at the moment I am currently loving Tarte cosmetics and Makeup Forever! These two brands both have such great quality makeup with natural ingredients. I love, love, love Sephora and I totally recommend this store for any beauty addict out there!
Aline C.
It has the variety and selection of high-end makeup and the brands that I love. You can test the products and they have beauty experts that help you with the products. It's nice if they have what you want to try so you can see the texture, feel, if it matches your skin tone, etc. Also, I love to do my shopping online because of the promotion samples.
Caridad G.
Vernon Hills, IL
Love to go to Sephora, I feel like a kid in the candy store because a want to buy almost everything but the most important thing is that I can try things before buying it.
Lorena P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Sephora's matte lip stain is to die for! They have an awesome selection of different colors that are all intense and beautiful! If you are looking for a lip color that won't stain your teeth or clothes and will stay on through your evening, this is it!
Taylor O.
I don't know what I did before I shopped at Sephora! My location is always super busy on the weekends regardless of how well staffed they are so I've learned to go on the weekdays instead! On those days the ladies are SO helpful and not in a "I'm trying to sell you this $50 foundation you don't need" kind of way. They genuinely are interested in my end use and what is going to benefit me best. Plus they honestly have a great return policy for when something just doesn't work. Love love love Sephora especially at Mall of America!
Amanda H.
Phoenix, AZ
Kat von D rocks! I decided one day to kick the old make up and buy all new, boy was I glad I did. I got a few items of the kat von d line and love, love, love it! Specifically the matte lip gloss. It is a fantastic color and it lasts without drying my lips out.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?