- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
They have all types of makeup they also have monthly makeup subscription we're yu get products for $10 I try not to shop as much here but I forget and buy all kinds of things
Favorite store ever!! An unlimited supply of beauty!!! Perfect place to try out new things and have people around the store who know so much and are a ton of help!
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade Is the best eyebrow make up that I've tried it's a little pricy but trust me it's worth it. Plus it's lasted me a couple of months.
Sephora is the love of my life. They have almost every brand, and usually their prices are pretty comparable. Definitely sign up for the rewards programs because you can get some great free products and services. They also give you 3 free samples whenever you buy something online, and if you search sephora promo codes, you can get a deluxe sample of something if you spend over $25. They also have free in-store classes, which are so much better than trying to figure out how to do something from a youtube tutorial. They also have a program called flash shipping, where you can pay $10 and get free 2-day shipping for a year (pays for itself after 2 online purchases). Everyone who works there is also super knowledgeable, and if you want something, they will work with you to find the best product for your skin type.
I love to use Sephora products they have a great selection and are priced reasonably. The colors are highly pigmented and there's always a vast selection to choose from. The entire line is fabulous and the skincare is wonderfully versatile. They're customer service is wonderful. I'm in my Sephora 1-2 times a week we know each other by name. The girls have helped me learn so much! ❤️
I am a Sephora VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider) and I literally spend all of my money in this store! I love how the products range from the Sephora brand to more expensive cosmetics such as Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Bobbi Brown, etc. I can't say that I have a favorite brand but at the moment I am currently loving Tarte cosmetics and Makeup Forever! These two brands both have such great quality makeup with natural ingredients. I love, love, love Sephora and I totally recommend this store for any beauty addict out there!
I love this store so much. I do wish that somethings would be a little less expensive but they do have really good brands and I love getting the Birthday and free samples.
I have been loving my new highlighter by becca in collaboration with Jacklin hill im the color champane pop i think it is a beautiful.color that suits a lot of skin colors
Sephora is definitely my go-to place to pick up my favorite high end beauty products. Every time I have stopped by one of the Sephora stores my shopping experience always ends great! The employees are always willing to help whether it be providing info on products, helping find the right shade of foundation/concealer, or answering general beauty questions.
Sephora has anything beauty you need. They carry all of the top brands. And they have their own brand that is a little cheaper than the top beauty brands but just as good.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos