- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Organized store. Good variety, some exclusive brands. Employees are knowledgeable but I often find that they scare away some customers. Rewards program is lacking benefits.
I love sephora it's literally heaven to me. It's love in first sight when you get in there the prices are a little over rated but other then that there products are THR BEST EVA
I've tried the Boscia Peel Off Mask that I bought from Sephora. The reason I'm not giving it four stars is because I thought it would pull out more of my blackheads. The for what it's worth I think I could find another peel off mask that wasn't so expensive.
I love sephora so much that it's now my second home! They are always thinking about their customers.. They have awesome deals and I love their huge holiday sales! If you spend a certain amount of money you can be a vib member. A vib member can get early access to new releases when they first come out and you can shop before the store opens! And don't get me started on the points!! The money that you spend turns into points that way later you can get free stuff with those points! I highly recommend sephora to any beauty addict like myself!
Absolutely love Sephora, it's my go to place for makeup always. I recently purchased some of their brushes and love them. High quality products and super reasonably priced.
Tried L'Oréal magic skin beautified BB cream for the first time. It goes in smooth, I don't need to use a foundation over it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and not oily.
I love sephora more than anything. It has a side variety of makeup/ skincare and hair care products. I can spend hours in the store . They also have their sephora brand products which are great and come at a lower more.affordable cost
i love sephora!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like its my fav store! i love the free samples and how the workers help me find the right shades for me! they should have more stores tho in WA
I use the urban decay eye primer and love it. Even when I sleep in my make up (I know you do it) it stays and I even get compliments on it the next day (cause sometimes I'm super lazy)
Great store, has a wide range of beauty products. Prices vary, but you can always find the best products there. Whether it be makeup, skincare, nail care, or even fragrances.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos