- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
my favorite place to shop for makeup. i frequently visit this store and am VIB status. love the brand selection and the return policy. always know i'll find what i need here.
I love shopping here. This is my go to store it has many brands and they all work so well. I've bough eyeshadow pallets and eyebrow pomaded and brushes from here. I love it
Absolutely love Sephora, it's my go to place for makeup always. I recently purchased some of their brushes and love them. High quality products and super reasonably priced.
I liked but I wasn't sure with so many products and no price. But then again I was at the mall lol. Beautiful product best so far that I tried but only could afford samples
I have actually tried a few products from Sephora brand and have enjoyed them very much. I have tried several lipstick and liquid lipsticks, glitter, blush and some other items. With as many as I've tried, I would say 9 out of 10 are all excellent quality. Pigments are great in their make up, their masks are great (albeit a bit overpriced but great nonetheless) I've also tried their micellar water (the blue one with some fine milled glitter included) which I was not fond of. But you get my point, one out of the bunch is a pretty good ratio.
I LOVE Sephora for many reasons: 1. I love that I can find a variety of high end makeup brands in one place. It's convenient and easy to shop. 2. I love that I can try out everything before I buy it or ask for samples to take home. It keeps me from buying things that I'll just return later. 3. The reward system is great! They recently made some changes to it and it's fantastic. I get a lot of freebies when I shop online and I can use up my points on smaller rewards or save them for bigger rewards because they never expire. 4. Returns are painless. They'll accept returns even if you lost the receipt. The service is great!
Awesome place to get your makeup from!!! It last for a long amount of time I hardly ever have to do touch ups. It's definitely worth the price! Also their products never mess up my face or pores
Sephora is a fantastic beauty one stop shop! Being a VIB Rouge member I receive so many different perks. As a makeup lover I can definitely recommend using Sephora as your one stop beauty shop.
Sephora blue nail polish is soo great! it has a nice vibrant color to it. The best part is that it last for a very long time. Im the person who constantly deals with chipped nails from other nail polish but ive never had a problem with the nail polish i bought here,
I used the Anastasia bervelly Hills dipbrow and i really love it it was really pigmented in my brow and i love it because i really don't have so much eyebrow hair and this product just fits so perfect for my eyebrows
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos