- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I liked but I wasn't sure with so many products and no price. But then again I was at the mall lol. Beautiful product best so far that I tried but only could afford samples
I use the urban decay eye primer and love it. Even when I sleep in my make up (I know you do it) it stays and I even get compliments on it the next day (cause sometimes I'm super lazy)
I LOVE Sephora for many reasons: 1. I love that I can find a variety of high end makeup brands in one place. It's convenient and easy to shop. 2. I love that I can try out everything before I buy it or ask for samples to take home. It keeps me from buying things that I'll just return later. 3. The reward system is great! They recently made some changes to it and it's fantastic. I get a lot of freebies when I shop online and I can use up my points on smaller rewards or save them for bigger rewards because they never expire. 4. Returns are painless. They'll accept returns even if you lost the receipt. The service is great!
The Sephora app is easy to use and check out. The reviews and q/a are helpful. They no longer send you a prepaid return label with your order which is disappointing. You can still print a free one at home though. The 3 free samples are hit or miss, but nice.
Sephora is a fantastic beauty one stop shop! Being a VIB Rouge member I receive so many different perks. As a makeup lover I can definitely recommend using Sephora as your one stop beauty shop.
I love their matte lipsticks i love the smell and the texture onece their applied and i also love their mascara i love how it makes my eyelashes stay cruled i just love it.
Great store, has a wide range of beauty products. Prices vary, but you can always find the best products there. Whether it be makeup, skincare, nail care, or even fragrances.
i use sephoras airbrush foundation. when i first got it i thought i went through it too fast for the price but when i started spraying it and using a sponge to move it around it looked better and lasted way longer. I love Sephora and that they carry all kinds of great products from different lines, low to high $ and quality products, something for everyone.
Tried L'Oréal magic skin beautified BB cream for the first time. It goes in smooth, I don't need to use a foundation over it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and not oily.
Love sephora!!! They have great profits. The selection of products from different brands is great. If your looking to try more higher end brands sephora is the place to go.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos