BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Nichole E.
Davie, FL
I'm a VIB Rouge member from Sephora and it's pretty self-explanatory why- they have the BEST customer service out there. Every time I walk in one of my local stores I feel like I'm at home. The staff is beyond helpful and do anything in their power to make your experience a great one each and every time. Even online! You can never go wrong with Sephora! <3
Cheyla B.
Every time I go into Sephora everybody is always really helpful and super friendly. One thing I like about Sephora is the free goodie bag of products you get on your birthday. They also have Makeup Forever that only they sell. I use the HD foundation stick and it's amazing! I prefer MF over the ulta brand. They also have good deals and a lot of other products that you can only by there. You can also get a free makeover. I will always go back to Sephora.
Amy E.
Washington, DC
I can't say enough good things about Sephora. It is one of my favorite beauty stores. They have so many different brands and products. Their return policy is incredible, and they'll give out samples of nearly anything if you ask. The beauty advisors are always friendly and helpful, as well as knowledgeable. No matter what you need, you'll find it at Sephora.
m r.
i like this store because of the variety of products it offers. however i feel that many of the workers are snobby and treat people differently based on how they look. also prices are higher than other stores for some brands, such as ulta, and stock is limited, like with clinique products. it's a good place to shop but i don't think it is worth all of the hype.
Megan S.
Modesto, CA
Too faced born this way foundation is the best! I find that medium build-able to full coverage foundation that leaves a natural and glowing look to the skin. My biggest thing was to have something that felt natural and left a healthy look and this is just that. It is the only foundation i swear by. I have natural to dry skin and it works for me year around.
Ginna G.
Sephora is my go-to for make-up purchases. They usually have every product readily available and if not, they'll let you know which other location has the product in stock. Their e-mails are also a great way to learn about new products. My only complaint is their rewards system. I think their rewards should be discounts on products as opposed to points that only add up for sample kits. My points have been sitting unused because I haven't been interested in any of the available products.
Lorena G.
Funza, CO
Siempre puedo encontrar lo que necesito en Sephora, me encantan los productos que ofrecen, sus precios, y sobre todo la atención que prestan a los consumidores son muyy amables. Me agrada que muchos de los productos que utilizo obtienen productos naturales, no sólo realzan nuestra belleza, sino que también, nos ayudan a cuidarla y mantenerla siempre bien :)
Brittany G.
Valley Park, MO
For $14 theses lip stains are a great alternative to more expensive brands. I find that they are comparable to the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick. They are good quality - smooth, vanilla scented, and last a full work day. Pros - long lasting, smooth, affordable, 41 shades available; Cons - somewhat drying (as most liquid lipsticks)

**Marvelous Mauve seems to be a fan favorite for all skin tones.
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
I honestly love shopping in Sephora. The knowledgeable staff and the clean atmosphere in the stores make for a very pleasurable shopping experience.
I think my favorite purchase ever in this store was a simple foundation that I pretty much used to death, but I've not been able to find the same color and brand again. Definitely love shopping here and will do so again.
Alisha G.
Windsor, VA
I love going to shop at Sephora, whether online or in-store.
At the physical store, I al always able to find someone to assist me with finding the perfect shade, a great perfume scent, or a wash to suit my face's needs.
Online, I have access to hundreds of reviews to help me pick something new.
Overall I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking out beauty products of any sort.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?