- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love the rewards system! Just signing up for the rewards system means you get a few very valuable samples! All my friends have it and we all look forward to the new year to find out what the birthday reward is! Down side, you have to claim your birthday reward the month of your birthday. Which for most people is plenty of time! I discovered my favorite Urban Decay mascara here and I've been obsessed since then! Some of the stuff can get expensive and definitely addictive, but look out for awesome deals year around on your favorite products.
This is my favorite store in the whole world o, everytime I go to this store, I love it , and I always buy something, poor wallet, but almost all my products are from there.
Sephora is an amazing company, I love that they give you samples before spending your hard earned money on a product they may or may not agree with your skin! They're great!
Sephora is my GO TO for all of my beauty needs! The sales associates are BEYOND helpful and constantly steer me in the right direction for new products and how to get the most use out of the products I already use! I love how knowledgeable their staff is and that their stores have such a wide variety of beauty products (for all skin types and all price ranges! Woohoo!!)
Sephora is one of my favorite stores to go shopping for some new makeup. Everything's is organized I know exactly where I'm going when I get there, there products are amazing
Sephora is a great store to purchase makeup. Every time I have been in Sephora I have been helped right away and was always able to find what I needed. The staff is very knowledgeable and I have had great customer service experiences. They also have large product lines.
Their prices are high, but I love their products. They calways have what I need. I shop here every now and then, and they have the best products, and they have them in bulk. My favorite purchase was a too faces mascara called "better than sex." It was perfect!
I absolutely love Sephora! All of my favorite high end brands are all in one place. Its so easy to swatch all of the makeup they have in store so you can try before you buy.
If you are looking for one stop shopping for all of your beauty needs, look no further! Sephora has everything you need from skin care, to nail care, to hair care, to cosmetics. Staffed by plenty of knowledgeable salespeople ready to help you be your most beautiful you, you find answers to all of your beauty questions. Want to try something new but scared by the hefty price tag? No problem! They're always willing to send you home with free samples - and join their rewards program to accumulate points and score even more free products! Don't like a purchase? Sephora's return policy is best in class making it easy to be confident making purchases. Be forewarned though, a trip to Sephora can be rough on the wallet!
I used the Anastasia bervelly Hills dipbrow and i really love it it was really pigmented in my brow and i love it because i really don't have so much eyebrow hair and this product just fits so perfect for my eyebrows
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos