- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This is my favorite store in the whole world o, everytime I go to this store, I love it , and I always buy something, poor wallet, but almost all my products are from there.
I love! Super organized, I get what I need and the help of their workers and their kindness make the purchase is with pleasure and tranquility, they sell good quality products and you get good prices
Love the selection of products. They definitely have something for everyone. Bought one of their makeup brushes about 8 years ago. It's still my daily use and in great shape!
I unfortunately have never been able to shop in store at Sephora. However I love shopping on their website! It's very easy to use, and I'm always able to find what I'm looking for!
The thing that I love most about Sephora is that if you are wanting to try something new, they are willing to give you a sample of it before buying a big bottle of it and spending a lot of money.
I LOVE Sephora! I always go expecting to spend money because I can't go and not get anything! I love their face cream, and eye liner pen! They have so many brands and perfumes!
I don't so at sephora often, but they have always been pleasant and held when I've been in the store. I've always found what I've been looking for. I wish I could afford some of the more Luxe brands
Being a VIB ROUGE does have its perks in Sephora but the one thing that makes me always go to Sephora rather than target or what not is their free samples. My skin changes quite often so I'm always willing to try new things. Having free samples and occasionally deluxe samples I get to try the products and see if I like it without purchasing it first is definitely a PLUS in my books. I hate the hassle of buying something then returning because my skin is reacting to it. I have highly sensitive skin so not everything works for me which is a huge downfall but that won't stop me from giving my skin the stuff it needs. It's very convenient for me to try different shades in-store rather than winging it like in target.
Sephora has great birthday perks and products! They have great customer service - very friendly. They have comparable pricing so you can afford their products. I only shop here when I need a certain makeup and it's easy to find. They just opened one locally in my town.
Love my naked 2 palate! It has the best color combo, in my opinion. bootycall is my absolute most favorite eye color, perfect for any occasion. Would definitely recommend to anybody who is an expert with makeup and wears it daily or even to someone who is new to makeup.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos