- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora, they have great products. I've purchased perfume from there, got a friend of mine some makeup. They do makeup application sessions to help you learn to apply. they send you coupons for your birthday too.
Sephora is any makeup gals go to store for new products. They can get pretty busy but if ur patient u can get help if u need it. They have a rewards system too which is nice.
I looooove sephora. It has all my favorites and it's a number one go to for makeup! The prices are okay, could be a little cheaper. But it's great quality for what you're paying!
Love going to sephora whenever i go to the mall. Easy, no hassle returns and you can have samples made for almost everything to try at home to see if you should invest in a full size. Super fun!!
I enjoy going into Sephora, but if I know what I want, I prefer ordering online. If you have the flash shipping it will get to you in about three days. However, I have not always had a good experience in store. The associates have been rude. It's like I get the cold shoulder because I'm young. Also, Sephora in jcpenny associates are clueless. The one I have in my town have no clue about the products they have or about Sephora play. The associates need to know the ins and outs of the company they are working for. I know way more than they do. Hire me! Lol
I purchased Sephora mascara and eyeshadow. The mascara was lackluster. It was very runny and made quite a mess. The eyeshadow was delightful! Beautiful, long lasting colors.
i am in love with this store, whether it is for a new naked palette, or spehora matte red lip stick, my self tanner i always find a deal here. i;m here more than i should be.
They have everything I wanna swatch or try out. I literally save every penny for a new Anastasia Beverley Hills brow pencil or Kat Von D liquid lipstick. Every time I go there I wanna buy everything!
Sephora is good store with lots of different beauty products from different brands that are more high end love it. I always ended up going in here and want to buy everything
Sephora is definitely a great place to go to for high end products. You can find all the top high end brands. Sephora is also great because it has people there to help you .
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos