- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my GO TO for all of my beauty needs! The sales associates are BEYOND helpful and constantly steer me in the right direction for new products and how to get the most use out of the products I already use! I love how knowledgeable their staff is and that their stores have such a wide variety of beauty products (for all skin types and all price ranges! Woohoo!!)
I love the store as they have all my favorite brands, but the sephora i go too, they are always rude! Not much help till you ask for it, they only greet you and thats about it.
Their prices are high, but I love their products. They calways have what I need. I shop here every now and then, and they have the best products, and they have them in bulk. My favorite purchase was a too faces mascara called "better than sex." It was perfect!
I purchased Sephora mascara and eyeshadow. The mascara was lackluster. It was very runny and made quite a mess. The eyeshadow was delightful! Beautiful, long lasting colors.
I love so many of Sephora's products I would have to say their smashbox collection, is wonderful for contour kits, foundation, and powder, also their primer. Kat von d is also a great one in lip color and just al her makeup in general, but my favorite right now is two faced matte lip glosses the chocolates are wonder and last all day without hacking to reapply
I love shopping at Sephora. The selection there is wonderful and the prices are reasonable. There is always someone available to assist you with questions or a demonstration.
I have started using Urban decay and smashbox eyeshadow primers and so far I'm still perfecting it. I love that I'm not seeing creases after an 8 hour work shift. The primers do tend to clump a bit.
I love Sephora because they offer a wide variety of popular make up brands, amazing deals, and an incredible rewards system that makes buying makeup there feel like a treat!
Sephora is a great place to find amazing high brand cosmetics. Every time I got to sephora I spend at least $100 because they have so many options you can't just choose one.
I love this store! I dont shop here often because of the high price of the products but when i do they usually last long. I have always being treated with respect and i take advantages of the promotions and discounts. I also love how easy is to return a product
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos